Losing Loved Pets ='(

Tiramnia - Sanctuary
Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I just had to put my two gorgeous albino rats Karma and Cocoa down today....If you have lost precious pets then post funny and cute storys about them when they were alive =)
Post edited by Tiramnia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss :(

I myself lost a dog, which is quite a while ago already. Had him ever since I was like 4 years old untill I was like 12 or 13.
    My mom used to come pick me up from school and let the dog wait outside. When we came back kids were always tugging at his ears and his long hair. He was always kinda looking at me and mom like he wanted to say "hea... they're.. all over me... but it's oke I gues since you don't tell them not to..." I could walk him alone at like the age of 6. Didn't have to put him on a line either :3
    I wouldn't try that with the dogs I have nowb:chuckle They're cute too, but not like my first dog P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    D: Sorry for your loss. This makes me even more sad, since they were fellow albinos b:cry

My first pet was a black bulb-eyed goldfish I got when I was 6, I named him Finny Jones. We couldn't really have any larger pets at the time because my parents were worried about my little brother and sister.

I literally bawled my eyes out when he died 2 years later. He was such a good fish. He'd chase your finger, and play with a flashlight beam...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have a big black cat who is really viscous to everyone but me and every animal. The only thing that scared him was my rats as they would beat him up if he came to close to them b:chuckle it was very cute! Made me rats extra loveable to all my friends that hate my cat
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, I lost a dog about 5 years ago.
    I still have my cat though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|