Something weird happened in my catshop

Tojop - Dreamweaver
Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
I set up one of my shops before work, as usual. This involves dumping all my coin into AH and putting up gold bids immediately before. I was selling SoF/nix feathers for 11k each, and 1* dragon orbs for 118k. When I get home, I check the (!) icon and see (I think) 3 transactions: 60 dragon orbs, 8 dragon orbs, and another 8 dragon orbs. This isn't surprising as the sof/nix haven't been selling at all.

I go to check my coins, and see that I only have 2,548,000, and no 10m big notes. No matter how I break down the math, I can't see how that amount of coins would divide evenly into what I'm selling. I've already sent a ticket, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had coin disappear in a catshop?

Also, it's possible that I just missed something, forgot to deposit coin into AH, can't read, etc, but I'm normally pretty good about that sort of thing.
Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    not nearly as bad as the time o put up 6 of the +10 orbs, came back, there gone, expected to find 10+ 10m big notes, and just found 140k b:bye

always remember your zeroes 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • johnmann
    johnmann Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You sold 60 SoF/nix feathers at 11K each = 660K
    You sold 16 1* orbs at 118K each = 1,888K
    1,888K + 660K = 2,548K
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    johnmann wrote: »
    1,888K + 660K = 2,548K

He didn't say he sold 60 sof/nix, but it would certainly seem like that is what happened. Did you check the prices when you looked at the actual transactions? That is a pretty clear indication as to whether you made a mistake in pricing. I have never had a catshop lose money though, so I wouldn't know if this has been documented in the past.

This is somewhat besides the point, but I am almost positive that the improved catshops convert purchases that > or equal to 10 mil in one buy. Meaning, had you sold say 85 orbs in one buy, then you'd have a note + 30k. So you wouldn't have any big notes anyway, even if you sold 76 at once.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    johnmann wrote: »
    1,888K + 660K = 2,548K

holy **** I'm an idiot. /thread
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    holy **** I'm an idiot. /thread

At least you have a looooooooooong way ahead of the other idiot that don't know there one !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]