~ TW Report 8/12/11 - 8/14/11 ~

Options
SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
*Yawn*... Sorry I'm late with this report everyone, heres the weekly line-up.

FRIDAY: 8/12/11

20:00 Tri-Force vs. Instinct at Archosaur

SATURDAY: 8/13/11

20:00 Vengeful vs. Tri-Force at Farewell Plain
20:03 Instinct vs. Tri-Force at Tradewind Village
20:06 ThaClick vs. Tri-Force at Broken Plain
20:09 ChinaTown vs KageBushi at Avalanche Canyon
20:12 ExTrEmE vs. Intensity at Immolation Camp
20:15 DARKness vs. LIONBURN at Dragon Wilds
20:18 YaKuZa vs. SHINRA at S. Highlands
20:21 Kamigawa vs. Erebus at Hidden Orchid

SUNDAY: 8/14/11

There is never TW on Sunday! b:angry

Please discuss! b:victory

And in other news Tri-Force is getting triple attacked this week! b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn looks like shadow didn't bid on anybody :/

That or got outbid...idk. >.>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We will crush Vengeful. Happy free land for everyone else b:kiss
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn looks like shadow didn't bid on anybody :/

That or got outbid...idk. >.>

*sigh* What errors... hurry and tell me before everyone rages.. b:shutup b:avoid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Fisga - Lost City
    Fisga - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Free land??? but wont Instinct wait for us?
    100% F2P PWIC Finalist Cleric b:victory
    You registered on: 2008-07-31 23:11:17 :P
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

At least you lose 2 lands. b:pleased
    Here we go again....
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At least you lose 2 lands. b:pleased

Believe it or not we don't care lol.

(Personally)Taking the map.. been there done that. b:pleased

Edit: fixed for Trelmanor's brain to comprehend.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Taking the map.. been there done that. b:pleased

I highly doubt you don't care.

Sorry, Tri-Force never took the map. b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I highly doubt you don't care.

Sorry, Tri-Force never took the map. b:bye

Susa never said Tri-Force. But hey, what would I know.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

i toke the map 2 times so now my epeen size is even greater then yours b:shocked
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1person=1guild
    1guild = 80people
    80people = 80guilds
    80guilds = 6400people
    6400people = 512000 guilds
    512000 guilds = 40960000people
    me done here my brain can't load anymorez
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i toke the map 2 times so now my epeen size is even greater then yours b:shocked

Unless you were on another server you only took it once sorry.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Unless you were on another server you only took it once sorry.

i was in both cq and essence gl finding my alt
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i was in both cq and essence gl finding my alt

Alt that probably never came to TW so you don't matter.. kinda like right now.. kinda like always lol.

Also grats on 104 nice job glitching frost.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Alt that probably never came to TW so you don't matter.. kinda like right now.. kinda like always lol.

Also grats on 104 nice job glitching frost.

jsut doing normal frost incase you havent noticed i posted 3 weeks ago i was at 95% at the glitched tread but Ty for the gratzb:kiss
    also if i dont matter then you kind adont either cuz you never killed me 1v1
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ohai, Susa.

I took the map twice. Do I win a prize? I think I won the 'I'm better at Susamajii in the internetz award.'

Congratulations to me!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ohai, Susa.

I took the map twice. Do I win a prize? I think I won the 'I'm better at Susamajii in the internetz award.'

Congratulations to me!

You win that prize 4 sure.

@broeder Barbs are tanks I'm not meant to kill a BM or a Seeker in 1v1 incase you didn't know what barbs are supposed to do.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You win that prize 4 sure.

@broeder Barbs are tanks I'm not meant to kill a BM or a Seeker in 1v1 incase you didn't know what barbs are supposed to do.

Barbs are supposed to perdition b:chuckle

do You know anything else than this?b:chuckleb:

On side note. Gratz on the win TF. Good TW. and well nice to see u lose 2 lands. and gz on Kage's idea to fake bid next week - we dont care abt the map, so why do u want to fake bid? You supported this on vent today, rigth susa?
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Barbs are supposed to perdition b:chuckle

do You know anything else than this?b:chuckleb:

On side note. Gratz on the win TF. Good TW. and well nice to see u lose 2 lands. and gz on Kage's idea to fake bid next week - we dont care abt the map, so why do u want to fake bid? You supported this on vent today, rigth susa?

ok widzo you say kage is gonna fake bid but how is bring 80 people to a tw fake hmmm btw were moving to a new spot no where near tri so again how are we gonna fake bid on someone where not gonna be by nice try but heres a tip you dont know everything like you think you do ^_^ happy gaming. Also why would we help fake bid with tri in fact they pk us and were there so called "allies"

oh edit btw you mean like fake bid when instinct paid NcN off to attack forbiden and out bid us yeah i was in NcN vent when that went down see i can play that card to ^^
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can play the down syndrome card?

Forbiden approached us to actually outbid NcN so they wouldn't have to deal w/ losing it to them or something. Yeah, we said no. Lol if you think we gave NcN money
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Susa LOL... Tri-Force has never taken the whole map before... being a new guild... remember... you guys were the ones that didn't want to be referred to as Essence....

Funny how you will gladly wear the old Essence shoes went it suits you but not when it doesn't

So either you are in fact allowing people to refer to you as Essence cause that is cool with you... or you CANNOT claim that "been there done that" thing..

Make up your mind... you are worse than a woman for gods sakeb:pleased
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Would be amazing if Kage fake bid, considering he can't bid and does not actually decided where we bid, or who we attack or many of the other things you claim he does. But nice spending hours and hours on Instincts vent talking conspiracy theories with Breathe, Wadzio. I hope you enjoy your hollow victories with your weak gank tactics.b:chuckle

No matter how hard you try Wadzio you are still a joke.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Susa LOL... Tri-Force has never taken the whole map before... being a new guild... remember... you guys were the ones that didn't want to be referred to as Essence....

Funny how you will gladly wear the old Essence shoes went it suits you but not when it doesn't

So either you are in fact allowing people to refer to you as Essence cause that is cool with you... or you CANNOT claim that "been there done that" thing..

Make up your mind... you are worse than a woman for gods sakeb:pleased

he never said tri force he said he has taken the map not once did he say tri force has owned the map
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    he never said tri force he said he has taken the map not once did he say tri force has owned the map

This. It's really starting to seem like Minx is posting on her husband's account tbh lol.

@Wadzio You must have been in the wrong vent bra. Where do you get this stuff seriously it's amusing.
    You supported this on vent today, rigth susa?
    Considering I wasn't even on the game till an hour ago and have not logged on vent at all today I'm gonna have to call bullsh.it lol.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

ummm....go re-read Susa's post... he clearly said "believe it or not WE don't care"-- the WE would be referring to Tri-force.... then when he followed up by simply stating "been there done that... it was still in the same context as he did not specify that it was him only he was referring to..

and no this is actually me Susa not my wife.... I troll forums from time to time as there is still some humor in here... but sadly even that is fast becoming a thing of the pastb:surrender
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

if we cared about the map, we would have attacked guilds like Lionburn or would have taken ThaClick lands during the last couple of weeks for example. but i'm pretty sure we went for VF right after we got 1k instead. imo TC r the ones who leech crystal walks atm... point fingers at them.
    Also we would have defended Instinct + ThaClick as both would have been easy 10 min. tws, even as double attack as we had more than enough online at TW time to beat both. Obviously we've chosen to simply give away 2 lands to fight VF to have a good and more thrilling tw. And to finally give u the "TF brings full 80 to TW" experience.

also we waited for Instinct last week, right? y? cause tw was empty when we entered (we expected this) and we didn't want to crystal walk. We r a tw guild, we want entertaining tws. It's the only fun left in the game, by crystal walking we would take it away and just ruin the game for ourselves. (on a sidenote: also farming and/or cs'ing R9 for crystal walks sounds rly stupid to me, u could do that with npc gear).

so please stop making up stupid stories. stop trying to see things ur way only, cause it's blinding u. All those conspiracy theories about y we do this and that.. The truth is so simple: we don't want to own the map, we want entertaining tws. what else does the game offer? nothing?

once u r able to free ur mind, u will see how funny and at the same time worrying ur obsession is.

p.s.: a lil help with maths: gaining 1 land, losing 2 lands = losing 1 land in total
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This. It's really starting to seem like Minx is posting on her husband's account tbh lol.

@Wadzio You must have been in the wrong vent bra. Where do you get this stuff seriously it's amusing.

Considering I wasn't even on the game till an hour ago and have not logged on vent at all today I'm gonna have to call bullsh.it lol.

Nope, 2 separate people.

For some reason most of what I read on forums looks like... blah, blah, blah to me b:surrender
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For some reason most of what I read on forums looks like... blah, blah, blah to me b:surrender

probably been typing it so long yourself that you are unfamiliar with anything else.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i just find it funny that if anyone other then vengeful or instinct bids on TF its a fake bid and omg if one of them gets outbidded by someone all hell breaks loose and they spam it with reports
  • stealth434
    stealth434 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Easily the most informative post in this thread.