Coins/week as a veno

jyzero1
jyzero1 Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Venomancer
Hi everyone,

As a person who's undecided yet as to whether to make my veno my main/farming alt, I'm currently trying to earn as much coins as possible, to at least have enough coins to level two chars to level 70+ (but not endgame).

Currently, I'm doing this by merchanting rep on Sanctuary, and profits have been 'meh' thus far. I was able to convert 23 mill to around 40 mill in 5 days... so only 17 mill on a level 66 veno (though level wouldn't really matter i guess). I'm not sure if I should just abandon this strategy, level up my veno, invest in its mid-level gear, and just farm for the next 15 levels or so instead. My question is: how much money do you find yourself making FARMING in the 70s-80s range, and the 80s-90s range, if you were focused only on amassing as much wealth as humanly possible? It'd also be appreciated if I could get a sense of the gear you use + whether you have a herc or not, which instances you farm, and how much coins you earn for the time that you put in.

Overall, I'd like to know if a farming on a veno is worth the time AND INVESTMENT (coin-wise) for the amount that you get back.

Thanks a lot everyone!!