sin's dieing really easy lately

Salamandor - Dreamweaver
Salamandor - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
b:surrender have any other sin's noticed that they been dieing more then usually or not being able to handle something as easily you used to?

because today i Tanked BDH with a cleric in BB and before i was 90's and i could tank it easily like that and now i'm 101 with way better gear and i couldn't tank it anymore. what's going on, did the dev's make us squishier or something because this is just getting dumb i've been dieing so much today.
Post edited by Salamandor - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    now i'm 101 with way better gear and i couldn't tank it anymore. what's going on, did the dev's make us squishier or something

Anyone else noticed an increase of increasingly stupid threads on the forums?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Usually it's only the character that grow stronger.. while the user grow weaker each seconds..
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I feel your pain. I used to be able to solo Harpy Wraith without ticking my charm, but it now it ticks like 2-3 times. **** you Devs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yeah why can't sins be ez mode anymore? Did they nerf BP by 0.5%? if they did im quitting gg no re noobs kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Salamandor - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    oh wow nice i ask a serious question and i get trolled >.>, thanks a lot guys for the support b:bye, and btw i'm a f2p sin so i'm not running around with 5 aps and know how to work my class very well :3 b:bye
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    oh wow nice i ask a serious question and i get trolled >.>, thanks a lot guys for the support b:bye, and btw i'm a f2p sin so i'm not running around with 5 aps and know how to work my class very well :3 b:bye

It's a high level sin stereotype...Your class already has it rather easy anyway.

And sins aren't meant to be freaking tanking and you're saying how sins are starting to have trouble tanking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Salamandor - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    i agree that sin's aren't meant to tank, if i wanted to do tanking i would've made a BM or Barb's because sin's are glass cannon's and i think it will be oh k personally if they did nerf bp but if they do/did i think they should do something where we aren't as squishy with out full endgame gear, but eh idk i just don't like dieing left and right everytime i do a bh now >.<.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i think you fail simply
    you probably had barb/bm buff when u were lower lvl

i probably cant kill bhd without heals, it hits me 2k through BB reduction
    bhd hits waii harder than most TT/BH bosses

edit: on assasin, wizard can solo it without charm ticks from range, but takes a ****load of time
    i like potato
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i agree that sin's aren't meant to tank, if i wanted to do tanking i would've made a BM or Barb's because sin's are glass cannon's and i think it will be oh k personally if they did nerf bp but if they do/did i think they should do something where we aren't as squishy with out full endgame gear, but eh idk i just don't like dieing left and right everytime i do a bh now >.<.

why are you dieing? do you have fail gear? do you not know your class? when to spark... how to use focused mind... DN... and other skills that are important...b:bye
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Eeeww, please use sentences that aren't kilometer long...
    And did you just say sins are glass cannons?b:shocked SINS ARE GLASS CANNONSb:cry? You, sir, are smocking evil stuffb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i have had no issues soloing the bosses i usually solo
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Last time I saw you you were a 101 R6 Sage sin with TT80 daggers.

Sins aren't squishy, you are.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    okay, ill give you a serious answer

two days ago a friend, 101 sin, solod fc for me. he died 3 times soloing the mobs in the xp room and was saying it never has happened and that they seem to dd him through his shield. whatever that means for a sin. anyway he reckoned something had changed too....
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I solod slash boss at 85 a couple days ago without charm on my sin. It's soooooooo hard to do.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011

Play a wizard.

gg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    From what I've seen in TT 3-2 & 3-3, the bosses can hit harder than before. I suspect they got boosted during the past upgrades; but, that's just my guess.

Semper Fi,