Bug with Mailbox/Missing Item

Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
HI.

Earlier today, did Cube of Fate on my barb L_y_n_x. Got a page of fate that I mailed to my main (This guy, Sir_Puma). I then went to play on my cleric a bit and came back to log on my main. I went to mailbox, and as I opened it the last mail from L_y_n_x brifly showed 29 days in Expires.

When I opened it , went back to 2. Item was not in there either. (A Page of Fate) I will try relogging in/out and stuff but can someone check in my logs that really "L_y_n_x" sent a mail to Sir_Puma, but item didn't reach ?

Thank you
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Did 1 hr pass? It takes 1 hr for items to be transferred.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes, an hour did pass. Seems though problem and solved and you can ignore this. Seems I was too much in a hurry and just sent a blank mail to my char...My barb still had the page of fate in his inventory, sorry b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle