pet bag idea and a bank idea

anwynd
anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
Have you ever gotten annoyed by how little the pet bag is ,well I think I have come up with a nice idea. I think that the pet bag should be seperated into different sections one for holding battle pets(will only show up for venos),one for holding your mount collection, and another for the collectors of the baby pets. I think that the battle pet section should hold just 10 pets just like it is now in the pet bag.I believe the mount section should be able to hold about 20-40 mounts. Well some people only use one mount there are people like me who collect mounts and having this much space would be nice for the mounts we have now and any future mount we want to get. The baby pets section should be able to hold up to 30 to 50 pets for the collectors of any they have now and any future ones released. Yes with the mount section and baby pet section being able to hold so much there will have to be tabs lol. Now with this idea when you start a character you will be able to hold one battle pet(venos only),five mounts,and 5 baby pets. Now your probally asking how will the pet cage work with this well it wont there will have to be seperate items in the cash shop for each section. The battle pet cage(item name) will extend the battle pet section by one. The mount section will be extended by buying a Stall which will extend the section by five. The baby pet section will be extended by buying a ownership collar(yea ik it sounds lame but its all i can think of) which will extend the section by five. Then there should be a seperate item that should just extend each section to the max and another that extends all sections to the max. Ill leave the pricing to the company.

This is just plain and simple i think there should be a seperate section or option at a bank person called the hatchery which will be able to hold one of each battle pet egg,one of each baby pet egg,and one of each mount egg. Yea it will have to hold alot if you havent figured that out lolz. Now of course you will have to pay to get this and buy some item to extend it.

Im sorry its so long it really didnt seem that long in my head lmao
Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle