TW Report July 15-17th (now with poll!)

Namari - Dreamweaver
Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hihi, Ivy here. Yes, I'm here for this week's TW lineup too. I almost didn't make it though. If you were online at around 4:45pm PDT (7:45 server time) on Monday, Escorian and aadore from Regenesis announced that I was possibly in labor. Turns out that the mini-fist BM/psy hybrid was just teasing me. So here I am. Now to the line-up!

Friday, July 15th TW's

20:00 Dynasty attacks :3, Forest of Haze-Dynasty wins.
20:03 Saviour attacks :3, Mount Lantern- Saviour loses.
20:06 Spades attacks :3, Thousand Wood Ridge-Spades
20:09 Regenesis attacks InTandem-Silk Ridge- Regenesis wins.
20:12 A attacks InTandem, The Great Lake-A loses.

Saturday, July 16th TW's

14:00 :3 attacks Dynasty, Sanctuary- :3 loses
20:00 Renegades attacks :3, Haunted Path-Renegades loses.
20:03 Kindrid attacks :3, Misfortune-Kindrid loses
20:06 Equinox attacks :3, Shining Tidewood-Equinox wins.
20:09 InTandem attacks Regenesis, Dragon Wilderness-InTandem loses.
20:12 Tempest attacks Regenesis, Vibrant Cliffs- Tempest loses.
20:15 FAMINE attacks Vanquish, Windswept Grasslands- FAMINE loses.
20:18 XBushidoX attacks WarmonGER, Black Mountain- XBushidoX loses.

Sunday, July 17th TW (ANOTHER ONE?!!!!!!)

20:00 BootyCamp attacks :3, Ancient Peak- BootyCamp wins.

Territory count (pre TW ***-whuppings)

Dynasty - 5
:3 - 8
Tempest - 3
Spades - 3
WarmonGER - 1
Regenesis - 15
InTandem - 6
Equinox - 7
o_o - 1
Vanquish - 1

Territory count (post TW-***-whuppings)

Dynasty - 6
:3 - 4
Tempest - 3
Spades - 4
WarmonGER - 1
Regenesis - 16
InTandem - 6
Equinox - 8
o_o - 1
Vanquish - 1
BootyCamp - 1

Maps
March 4 - March 6
March 11 - March 13
March 18 - March 20
March 25 - March 27
April 1 - April 3
April 8 - April 10
April 15 - April 17
April 22 - April 24
April 29 - May 1
May 6 - May 8
May 13 - May 15
May 20 - May 22
July 8-10
July 15-17

Moar notes

So you know that whole "lightning doesn't strike twice" thing? I call bs. Another afternoon TW. Another Sunday TW. Another :3 gank (seriously folks, leave them be now, I see a lot of brown to pick at now). Oh, and Ivy gets to TW again. Maybe. Anyways, now that we know where BootyCamp is setting up camp after being wiped, can they secure that win? Will Regen and IT stalemate each other? Will o_o ever get an attack on them again? More comes after the weekend's last TW!
Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
Post edited by Namari - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Steak > sex > cupcakes. IJS. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sushi > Steak

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Depends on the sushi b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LonelyHealer - Dreamweaver
    LonelyHealer - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So no child yet? :( and Cupcakes > Sex. b:chuckle
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    So no child yet? :( and Cupcakes > Sex. b:chuckle

Unfortunately not yet, but after Monday's incident, we've all come to the conclusion that I'm not making it to July 24th. And if I do, we just blame Escorian.

Who, oddly, has been avoiding reading my reports. I wonder why. *prods Esco*
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

• Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Post-TW wrap-up

Well, I had fun this weekend, how about you? Core's broken again, so I can't see my updated pk kills from last night's TW against FAMINE (awesome job to both VQ and FAMINE--Equin, stop picking on Iakothm (a.k.a. Escorian) with Thicket--he hates that skill now). But half a charm later, I enjoyed it.

Now for the bad news. Our doo-doo green underdogs (a.k.a. :3) got their lands suddenly cut in half after two awesome weeks. This makes me particularly sad, because they have gone through the rough patch, and then things were starting to look up, and now this. *sighs* I'm still pulling for you guys. I really hope this week doesn't kill you off.

So Regen and IT had some fun this week too. Not one of those stalemate fun times unfortunately (Friday's TW had some "controversy" behind it--term used extremely loosely), but both parties still had fun, even if they were shorter ones. Grats to Regen on their first ever (as Regen that is) double defend.

WarmonGER still has purple on the map. o_o still has their...magenta on the map too. They're itching for some fun, I know. Oh and look...there's lime on the map. Booty's got camp in the middle of nowhere! (Sorry about the horrible pun)

Anyways, grats to all the winners, dust yourselves off and try again those who lost, and for everyone who fought hard, kick *** and take names for me.

Thriv should be back for this week's TW report. So I'll be back to doing my hijacked post wrap-ups. That is, if I don't go into labor between now and next Sunday (which is my due date). For the record, as for the PWIC, I may or may not be participating in it (I'm at least an alternate, but it depends on other elements). Let's bash heads in together there. Granted, I'll be a half-shot, but hey, I gotta get my violent fix out somehow!

This is Ivy_, and if you feel some ants in your pants, just dance.

(Note: you may only get this if you have played Zelda: Twilight Princess at least once.)

• Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm going to miss these reports. Was like some real hype sports match build ups and wrap ups.
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We had our own mini-pk tourney in Regen to decide on our team to send to PWIC, best 2 out of 3 fights - WillowGirl vs. Heartz... Heartz - 2, WillowGirl - squiiiiish x2 :D

Good luck to all the teams that will participate (but of course, the most good luck from me goes to Regen's team - kick booty, guys!).

Oh and cupcakes > sex, you need one more option in that poll, darlin' <3

Edit: Oh! Have that baby already and come show us some pics here or at Regen forums! I'm dyyyyying with anticipation, Destinibaby <3
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    what happened to Thriviella?

did you kill Thriv and made Thriv-cupcakes :o?
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    what happened to Thriviella?

did you kill Thriv and made Thriv-cupcakes :o?

Was away for a bit, back now though :o

Those cupcakes would be disgusting b:spit
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Was away for a bit, back now though :o

Those cupcakes would be disgusting b:spit

Quoted for truth. She went on a vacation, which I had nothing to do with by the way.

And ew, Thriv cupcakes...that's a lot of fur I'd have to skin, that's not good. b:spit

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Quoted for truth. She went on a vacation, which I had nothing to do with by the way.

And ew, Thriv cupcakes...that's a lot of fur I'd have to skin, that's not good. b:spit

D: you dont like hairy nipples?
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eww.. You guys are weird. O.O
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hi Thrivb:bye
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eww.. You guys are weird. O.O

Eeew, it's TV b:shutup
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • GoodStart - Dreamweaver
    GoodStart - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sex with cupcakes far surpasses anything you nubbers suggested.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to prepare for my lunch break...

b:mischievous
  • yodelheehoo
    yodelheehoo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dreamweaver is fake and ga.y
    edited July 2011
    ZOMG a troll! Lets feed him Thriv cupcakes!!
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This game is fake and *** b:shutup
    edited July 2011
    Ranfa!!!! Marry me!b:dirty
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Race you to the chapel b:mischievousb:sin