Is it worth coming back???

Nieka - Harshlands
Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey all not sure who all remembers me but I quit pwi around 9 months ago and I really do miss some aspects of the game. What I'm wondering is should i even come back. Is the game still terribly broken or can I get on even footing without going completely broke.

I
Post edited by Nieka - Harshlands on

Comments

• MrsChow - Harshlands
    MrsChow - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    get a 2nd job then come back
  • Princece - Harshlands
    Princece - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey all not sure who all remembers me but I quit pwi around 9 months ago and I really do miss some aspects of the game. What I'm wondering is should i even come back. Is the game still terribly broken or can I get on even footing without going completely broke.

I

yesh! come back plox! pwe needs yo moneyzzz! they needs to eat!!! come back and donate moar!!!
    im not playing about half year..so same question ticking in my head. fak real world sucks anyway. im comming with new visa electron!
    - Signature removed for inappropriate language filter circumvention -
  • Woneo - Lothranis
    Woneo - Lothranis Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I've been playing PW (diff. version) since 01/06/98 and I still enjoy it....
    What kind of cumputer in 98 could run this ****?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World

Your so full of **** it is hilarious.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What kind of cumputer in 98 could run this ****?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World

Your so full of **** it is hilarious.

Using my incredible power of deduction that I learned at Lawyer's skool, I came to the conclusion that she typo'ed, since 0 and 9 are next to each other.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Which still implies that she played on some server before pwi came out, based on that which server did you play on another game? And what server did you play on before harshlands?:o
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't even know what got me into this game. I mean, like, @ the time, I could choose to play Guild wars, God of war, WoW, or this, and I chose this?

Oh yeah, it was free....I got trolled hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • alkhemist
    alkhemist Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't even know what got me into this game. I mean, like, @ the time, I could choose to play Guild wars, God of war, WoW, or this, and I chose this?

Oh yeah, it was free....I got trolled hard.

PW Devs....Best Troll'r ever?
    IGN: Alchemist
    Class: Champion
    Guild: Einherjar

'All the Einheriar fight in Odin's courts every day; they choose the slain and ride from battle; then they sit more at peace together.'
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I spent all my lunch money :<
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    On hypers charms and repairs?
    All that 3rd past grinding to 104...
    Unban me.