Can't write a Ticket

Manostra - Harshlands
Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
Today i logged in my Account and tryed to write a Ticket but i just get this here :
Insufficient Account Information

Invalid Querystring!

I was logged in on the Webpage with my Account (I was greeted with my Name in the upper left windows corner) but when i went to the Support site it greet me with hello guest and there is no field to logg in.

How can i fix this ?
I hate Room 38
Post edited by Manostra - Harshlands on

Comments

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Try opening a fresh browser session and go to support.perfectworld.com, then login from there. Let me know if you're still receive an error.

b:thanks
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    I did as you said and the support site still dosnt recognize me as logged in it still says guest and i get the error message when i want to send a ticket or viev my ticket history.

Im using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 with the latest updates. I can use every other feature and functionality on the perfect world website including core connect token shop dq point shop my profile , charging zen ect ect. Only support isn't working.

The Request i had was raising my spending limit, maybe you can help me out without ticket ?
    I hate Room 38
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Bring
    Up
    My
    My Problem isn't solved yet. Futuremore i can't redeem the Bonus Reward Points into a mount as it tell me an error occured and i should contact the support. The Support Page still regard me as a guest even when im logged in with my Account. I just installed Firefox to see if its a problem with my internet explorer but it gives me the same result. When i get the error following url is browsed.

https://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/security.asp?deptID=15058

And yes i tryed out the url mentioned 2 posts over me with a fresh session, when i do this the support page says still welcome guest. Is there a hidden windows on that side where i can logg in ? I dont get it. Please help me

Regards
    I hate Room 38
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Try contacting support at customerservice@perfectworldinc.com and explain to them the issue you have.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That happens sometimes with IE, you have to delete the browser cache to get it working again. Or just use Chrome and don't worry about it.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle