Wow...really?

Namari - Dreamweaver
Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
I guess yall wanted to shake it up a little in the cs, but seriously? Divine seals of the void? WTH yall? I would have taken a Tisha stone sale over this. Why would someone pay for something that should have been free in the first place?

I guess you wanna help lower gold prices a bit, i think you may succeed (albeit only slightly since rank is still on sale...speaking of--Dreamweaver, I should smack some of you people for jacking up rank badge prices), but this is about as useful a sale as putting perfect stones in the cs (I think I may have given them an idea, sorry folks).

PS: Someone needs to fix the bh randomizer thingy. Lunar for 3 days straight on DW? No thank you. It also makes it useless for me to log into my main. b:angry
Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
Post edited by Namari - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This sale is as bad as the hyper stone sale or maybe even worst lol.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This sale sucks. No wonder I was having a hard time getting colored quest from divine NPC: They were planning all along to put a reset for that on boutique b:thanks I will never buy it from the boutique anyway.

On a more positive note, gold prices are going to drop a bit now that pack sale is gone so thats not so bad.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    This sale is as bad as the hyper stone sale or maybe even worst lol.

Actually, if hypers weren't available using tokens, it wouldn't be too bad. This...that brings up another question: who the hell actually does the quests outside of the blue/purple ones?

10 silver for 1, 40 silver for 10, 4 gold for 50...oh and packs are not leaving for another week--I thought it was, but it shows it on sale still on DW.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This sale should reduce gold price. I hope.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You know there's something wrong when people QQ about economy-breaking sales and regular sales that don't really affect anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    the problem with this stupid sale is the fact that these items should be available ingame not in the cs the other 2 are available ingame so why make the high levels have to pay for theirs? these shouldnt be in the cs at all period. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Starting at level 80, I no longer do BH, so this item is completely worthless to me. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I do some of the white quests when I bother to do BH - it's a couple of % xp and I'd be killing something anyway, so why not something with a quest attached?
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Frost is where it's at, yo.

Though I did do the white quests before hitting 80, it was nice in addition to normal quests and BH especially since they gave a lot more exp usually.

Though I agree this sale is... completely lame. Who over there in marketing or sales thought of this one?

"Oh hey, lets make them pay for something they wont give a **** about >.>" Oh yeah, good job. That'll really rake in the sales. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This sale is great; it'll lower gold prices. All you complaining ppl are just too dependent on charging to get anything done.

Though I agree that they shouldn't sell something that should be obtainable from the game itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I love this. I hate waking up on a Wednesday morning coming on to see what's for sale, but now it's something different that's not hugely game changing, I like it and hope they make small/ less useful items on sale more often.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    This sale is great; it'll lower gold prices. All you complaining ppl are just too dependent on charging to get anything done.

Though I agree that they shouldn't sell something that should be obtainable from the game itself.

If gold prices go down, the change would be very minuscule. As you can see, people are ironically qqing about packs still being on sale, and since rank's going for another week, gold ain't going anywhere fast.

And for the record, I haven't charged a thing in game for a few months, so that can't be it.

I love this. I hate waking up on a Wednesday morning coming on to see what's for sale, but now it's something different that's not hugely game changing, I like it and hope they make small/ less useful items on sale more often.
    It's not game-breaking, but it's something that:

1) Should have been available in game for free

2) Gonna just sit there and rot in the shop because instead of paying 10 silver for something like this (4 gold if you want 50 of them--and if your luck is ****, you'll refresh that many times and get no blue/purple quests anyways), people will just do what they've been doing before this--waiting until the next day and hope to get lucky then. I honestly forgot about these things before tonight.

• JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The Easy Rider Pack will be available in the PWI Boutique from May 5th at 1:00am Server Time until June 8th at 1:00am Server Time!

the gold price wont go down cuz of this sale, they ,,accidentaly" forgot to remove the pack sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    2) Gonna just sit there and rot in the shop because instead of paying 10 silver for something like this (4 gold if you want 50 of them--and if your luck is ****, you'll refresh that many times and get no blue/purple quests anyways), people will just do what they've been doing before this--waiting until the next day and hope to get lucky then. I honestly forgot about these things before tonight.

That's precisely why I like it.

The Easy Rider Pack will be available in the PWI Boutique from May 5th at 1:00am Server Time until June 8th at 1:00am Server Time!

the gold price wont go down cuz of this sale, they ,,accidentaly" forgot to remove the pack sale.

atm, packs isn't what's keeping it up, it's more the medals + rep.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This sale sucks. No wonder I was having a hard time getting colored quest from divine NPC: They were planning all along to put a reset for that on boutique b:thanks I will never buy it from the boutique anyway.

On a more positive note, gold prices are going to drop a bit now that pack sale is gone so thats not so bad.

Colored??? uracistbro???
    That's precisely why I like it.

atm, packs isn't what's keeping it up, it's more the medals + rep.

Rep and Medals have nothing to do with it sir...Last rep sale when packs left I recall gold dropping 700k-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    stuff

Your sig is turning me on. Is that weird ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Rep and Medals have nothing to do with it sir...Last rep sale when packs left I recall gold dropping 700k-.

Last time there was a rep sale there was a lack of medals. You're delusional if you think medals+rep has nothing to do with the high gold. Sir.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I do not think PWI will succeed.

Also, last rep sale did not have Medals...

Medal > New Packs > Old Packs > Rank/Chips in how they'd affect gold prices if introduced alone.

Or maybe it's only high because Medals were not in the Boutique for so long, if Medals were here for a month or more, gold might drop again. For the past week Medals were what brought gold prices higher than 1.2m on my server.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why do people keep insisting this item should be made available in-game?

It's an item of convenience that you can get, but it is obviously unnecessary for any player whatsoever.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This...that brings up another question: who the hell actually does the quests outside of the blue/purple ones?

i do. if i didn't, i'd just be grinding without a quest anyway, so might as well. of course, i'm pretty weird for grinding as much as i do, so there's that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If the sale was the divine order of the void, I would have said it's not that bad since you may get mysterious chips for cheap that way for molds and gold TT mats. But selling the divine seal of the void... useless and waste of money imo b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why do people keep insisting this item should be made available in-game?

It's an item of convenience that you can get, but it is obviously unnecessary for any player whatsoever.

it should be available ingame because you can take honor of light and turn them into seal of light you can take honor of shadow and turn them into seal of shadow now why is it only the voids are the ones available in the cs? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why are you people making such a big deal out of quests that aren't even that insanely beneficial? Just sayin...
    edited June 2011
    Why are you people making such a big deal out of quests that aren't even that insanely beneficial? Just sayin...

Because it's just another thing that continues the established pattern PWE has of doing weird, stupid, pointless **** for money. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Because it's just another thing that continues the established pattern PWE has of doing weird, stupid, pointless **** for money. >_>

At least this time it's not game breaking... I'm used to them doing stupid ****, as long as it's not something that ruins the game any farther then meh.. let 'em have it it I guess. Not like we can stop them. Now when they nerf some stuff I'll join the QQ :P
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    At least this time it's not game breaking... I'm used to them doing stupid ****, as long as it's not something that ruins the game any farther then meh.. let 'em have it it I guess. Not like we can stop them. Now when they nerf some stuff I'll join the QQ :P

I was hoping it was their attempt to bring in-game coin prices down, like they used to do every now and then with hammer sales. But then they extended the pack sale b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Does any one remember a while back when there wasn't a pack sale for weeks, and people were complaining about the inflation of tokens and its shortage. Now people are complaining that the packs are not being taken off when they should be... LOL
    edited June 2011
    Does any one remember a while back when there wasn't a pack sale for weeks, and people were complaining about the inflation of tokens and its shortage. Now people are complaining that the packs are not being taken off when they should be... LOL

I once stocked up on tokens.

Now, I've stocked up on Crabs.

The big thing is, people are so used to doing BH wined...

I have no problem with gold being expensive. I have a problem with someone wanting 120k per person to do a wined BH. And crab meat at 20k a pop is stupid. And hypers at 250k a piece is stupid.

But... With high gold prices, comes cheap everything else, since everyone wants to turn packs into tokens, and tokens into coins, and coins into gold, and gold into packs, and packs into tokens... Ad nausem (however it's spelled).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The big thing is, people are so used to doing BH wined...

I have no problem with gold being expensive. I have a problem with someone wanting 120k per person to do a wined BH.

If someone tried to charge me 120k to do a wined BH I would not only laugh at them. But I would probably take the squad with me by offering to do it wined for less than half of that. At 10k per token, wine should not be anymore than 200k. Which works out to be 33334 per person. I've seen people round that to 34-35k and I'm okay with that. I won't pay more than 35k for it though when tokens are that cheap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You know there's something wrong when people QQ about economy-breaking sales and regular sales that don't really affect anything.

Indeed b:chuckle