Soloing TT levels

Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Assassin
I was just wondering at what level i could realistically solo TT, both in solo mode and squad mode

really looking for info on 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3

I am pretty well geared and sharded for my level, will post a pwcalc link when i get home
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Post edited by Pyrostormz - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I was just wondering at what level i could realistically solo TT, both in solo mode and squad mode

I am pretty well geared and sharded for my level, will post a pwcalc link when i get home

1-1 Solo mode at your level should be doable now. 1-2 solo mode may also be possible now.

1-1 Squad mode might be a little hard, depending on your stats, HP, def, etc. Post your PW Calc. My suggestion is, if you really wanna farm 1-1 or 1-2 squad mode, find a Veno with a herc your level or close to it, and go in with them.

Let herc tank bosses for first 1/4, then go full out for the rest of it. Or use a medium DPS bow (unsharded unrefined Unicorn maybe), then around 3/4 switch to daggers and have at it.

If the herc is higher than you are, you can probably start right off.

Once you're 80-85, you should be able to solo 1-1 squad mode.

I'll be doing 1-1 Squad mode later on my Sin. I'll post my PWCalc a bit later if you want... >_> Please don't laugh at the 10 points in magic, it was 3:35 am when I did stats once and I put 5 into magic instead of dex on accident.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Clressill - Dreamweaver
    Clressill - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I myself have been soloing TT 1-1 since lvl70 and 1-2 around 75 or so but 1-3 I had troubles with.

i would recommend you do 1-3 at around lvl80+ with good gear. you can do most of it simple if you have genie healing skills lvl75 hp/mp food and decent hp (around 3k or so) also hook and thorn or any other lvl80 daggers would help a ton unless you like the healing from shadows legend lol but yeah.

you probably already know this but TT solo mode doesn't give many drops so i would wait until you can start doing 1-1 1-2 squad mode.

hope i helped :D
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/feafbe48adcf372d

the damage is a bit off, should be 2294-2947
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/5af0c4a9e2df567b

HP is slightly off, and damage is as well. (2902-3564 for my damage).

Ah, I have dagger devotion 10, not 9. Oops.

Anyhow, I will attempt 1-1 and 1-2 Squad mode tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited May 2011
    well... i tried 1-1 solo tonight... was kinda interesting... i dont know if there is money to be made, but its something new to do
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited May 2011
    my charm seems to tick way to often.... i get hit hard, especially by percussion.... can anyone tell me the skills/ strategy they use ?
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    How are you all opening squad mode? Don't you need 4x lvl 60+?
    edited May 2011
    i am doing solo mode... cant do squad on my own yet
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    How are you all opening squad mode? Don't you need 4x lvl 60+?

you know you can get people to join you in squad to open, then have them leave afterwards, right? b:sweat
  • IkerCasillas - Raging Tide
    IkerCasillas - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    you know you can get people to join you in squad to open, then have them leave afterwards, right? b:sweat

Yeah but it costs $. unless u have good friends. U'll be paying 50k per person at least. which isn't too bad i guess
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah but it costs $. unless u have good friends. U'll be paying 50k per person at least. which isn't too bad i guess
    not everyone asks money for it...b:chuckle
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Even so if you do pay 50k per person (need 4, you count as one) total of 150k Usually drops cover this (depends which TT too) unless you are a really unlucky SOB. Sure, you don't get the full amount (since you paid 150k vs being able to make that money) but you make additional money to it, so, it adds up in the end.
    profit > paying people (again, depends which TT and what happens to drop)

One thing you can do is hang around the Town of Arrivals and just ask a few people if they wouldn't mind helping you open real quick (because they don't have to tele there and are already close) or if you have nice faction members or friends, they will usually do it for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • Tralgar - Dreamweaver
    Tralgar - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Got even cheaper/easier to open now with dual client alllowed. Have an alt from another acct as 1 of the 4 openers. Lvl does not matter.
  • fairymaster1
    fairymaster1 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Post is a month old but I post anyway.
    http://pwcalc.com/075761eb69700497

there are 2 items missing that pwcalc does not have Belt of assembled spirits +3 and Crystal headress +2 with 2 citrines +40hp

thats my char at this moment.
    I can solo upto 3-1 in solo mode with no buffs besides BP, i have not tried any in squad but I usualy get agro from most barbs and i can take the hits upto 2-2 maybe 2-3(cant remember).

As far as percussion much less any Boss(elite or otherwise) or Mob Rib Strike helps on that by slowing down there att speed. Do it often. At this moment if i could solo Bishop boss i could solo FC, he seems to be the only problem there. But anyway hope this helps for anyone that comes by.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The belt is indeed not in the calc yet because TT70 gold is a new addition, but the Crystal Headdress is there. You have to change the gear category. That headdress is Arcane. The default category for headwear when using a sin in the calc is helmet.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • fairymaster1
    edited June 2011
    The belt is indeed not in the cal yet because TT70 gold is a new addition, but the Crystal Headdress is there. You have to change the gear category. That headdress is Arcane. The default category for headwear when using a sin in the calc is helmet.

Oh ok thank you that makes sense :)
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh ok thank you that makes sense :)
    No problem :)
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011

just try it, im 92 with good gear and i decided to attempt to solo fc yesterday it ended good XD just had 2 get help to glitch bubble boss. The point is you can ask around but you need to find out for yourself and push your abilities. Also gear isn't the prime factor. If your good at your class and you know when to heal what to do and when to spark you should be alright.
  • fairymaster1
    edited July 2011
    Yes that is the main thing, knowing when to heal and what skills to use to stay sparked. Remember being a sin means killing the mobs/bosses as quickly as possible. After last night I might be able to solo FC myself (with help on bubbles and maybe bishop boss). I do need cleric and barb buffs tho it helps, i dont use a charm. Reason I saw we had a team with no cleric, sin barb seeker and psy. psy did heal some. I got agro most of the time on the bosses, even not sparking(and that was hell on bishop boss doing bishops and taking hit from the boss lol) Lvl 7 Inner Harmony and Lvl 3 Rising Dagger Strike keeps me at 3 sparks just about all the time, you have to time it (alternate) because of cool down. Rib strike often it slow's their att rate down. Of all the bosses in FC the first one is the hardest for me, because of having to move around away from the circles, that cause cooldown in getting heals from bp unless i can get a pot in while moving. I try not to use second wind or tree of protection mainly so i can use bramble, it makes a difference in dmg per att. Right now i am trying to find a squad on RT server for lunar glade trophy mode, it seems impossble to get one up and taking forever to make coin to buy the trophy itself. I will just keep working the catshops lol