Sage Rock splitting cleave.

Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Seeker
Please tell me the description for this is wrong.

Talking about the plus 50 bit. I mean regular rock splitting cleave looks better than it's sage counterpart.
Post edited by Alsiadorra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It'll do 833.8 damage and turns into a ranged attack instead of a closeranged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ok thanks. Wanted to make sure before I learned it and got stuck with the gimpest skill of all time.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Useless skill is useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Having the sage add is nice, one more range attack never hurts. Does decent enough damage on low p-def chars for a finisher shot when all else is on CD.

Not somthing I'd pass up better options for, but still can find it's uses.
    re
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Having the sage add is nice, one more range attack never hurts. Does decent enough damage on low p-def chars for a finisher shot when all else is on CD.

Not somthing I'd pass up better options for, but still can find it's uses.

Name one situation when everything is cooldown....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Name one situation when everything is cooldown....?

When you are trying to beat a charm tick, crab meat tick, or genie heal and the opponant is at low health running.... and your Blade affinity is on CD, that makes Gemeni pointless, arme potentially to slow, Ion spike to slow (if you even have the spark) and heartseeker on it's CD... what are you left with when up against someone trying to kite you, to GET that charm to tick? With sage cleve, you have three VERY fast ranged attacks.

Hope this helps answere your question.
    re
    edited May 2011
    When you are trying to beat a charm tick, crab meat tick, or genie heal and the opponant is at low health running.... and your Blade affinity is on CD, that makes Gemeni pointless, arme potentially to slow, Ion spike to slow (if you even have the spark) and heartseeker on it's CD... what are you left with when up against someone trying to kite you, to GET that charm to tick? With sage cleve, you have three VERY fast ranged attacks.

Hope this helps answere your question.

12m Stag strike Vs 20m+ Batoussai hmmmmmm?Oh and why does the channel matter?? If the person cannot get away in time they will get smacked by the skill anyway and dieb:surrender.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    Yea ok, you must be trolling, or have never PvPed. Your statement made very little sense for me to reply to.

Carry on.
    re
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Don't waste your time, lol ReMakaBo
    edited May 2011
    Says the person who Plevled to 100 and clearly knows nothing about his/her(or both) classb:bye. You must be a 1 shot for the level 100 +5 wizzies with hailstorm lol.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ResMePls you make yourself sound like a giant tool.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    ResMePls you make yourself sound like a giant tool.

He/she whatever is just expressing their inner rage for being a fail, and rationalizes it with accuseing everyone else of powerleveling or some fail troll tatic.

/Dr-phil-moment
    re
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    why is this thread still going? -_-

the point is rock splitting cleave is still useless even with 12m range. if someone is running from you, and you've already hit stag strike putting it on it's OMG 2 second cool down, and hitting someone with the damage RSC would do, battousai will finish them also, not to mention they would be more than 12m away by the time you used stag strike anyway.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    why is this thread still going? -_-

the point is rock splitting cleave is still useless even with 12m range. if someone is running from you, and you've already hit stag strike putting it on it's OMG 2 second cool down, and hitting someone with the damage RSC would do, battousai will finish them also, not to mention they would be more than 12m away by the time you used stag strike anyway.

Thats why you wouldnt start with you longest range first...

12m> 12m> 19M

And while you are waiting on the measly 2 sec cooldown. Ive done unleashed 3 ranged skills.

YOU may not find it usefull, but I have found some use in it, Never was enough that I would prioritize it over any other of my skills. But you can bet its on my skill bar in that ranged skill order.

So if you don't find it usefull, heres a thought DONT use it. But seriously, trying to dictate the only USE of it (its added range bonus) its pretty silly argument.
    re
    edited May 2011
    Your clearly a fail seeker if you manage to have every single strong range skill on cooldown(Not even possible) and have to be reduced to using sage staggering strike lol??? If thats the case I will simply puncture wound and stealth kite you lol cause that is just as effective.

@OMarvelous and lol at you me a tool??? Coming from the furball who thinks he/she must be Remapoos spokes person??? I think we now see who the real tool is right :P?
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited May 2011
    Your clearly a fail seeker if you manage to have every single strong range skill on cooldown(Not even possible) and have to be reduced to using sage staggering strike lol??? If thats the case I will simply puncture wound and stealth kite you lol cause that is just as effective.

@OMarvelous and lol at you me a tool??? Coming from the furball who thinks he/she must be Remapoos spokes person??? I think we now see who the real tool is right :P?

How bout you actually play the class?

If you use blade affinity, you could have Gemini, ion spike, arme neir, and heartseeker in cool down all at once. That would be, well all of your "strong range" skills.

You guys ignore this fail troll. He idolizes Yulk_Owns or somthing, because he attempts to be just like him.
    edited May 2011
    Um are you dumb lol? By the time you have used all the skills with blade affinity you would have definately had battousai or heartseeker off cooldown. I tested it myself and it works, maybe if you would stop judging people all the time and spend time learning the game you would know something. And if you had any real skill you would realize by now battousai is a strong skill as well *facepalm*.
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This thread needs to be closed, imo.

The question has already been answered, and the thread itself has devolved into a troll buffet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited May 2011
    I can actually have all my ranged skills includeing sage rock on CD at once. b:chuckle

But yea, done with silly trolls that can't even dance a straite debate.
    Also cleve would do more damage to an arcane class then batts would, so I suppose in the event you are against an arcane, cleve and or stagger would be you next -powerfull range-in comparrison b:bye
    re
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The question has been answered, there was really no need to turn this topic to what it is about now.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.