Skill Spammer? -I don't get it!

tweakz
tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Assassin
I've seen this mentioned a few times in guides like:
Skill Spammer: well, the name says it all. (Not as expensive build as interval, so you can get by with the regular gear setup.)

How can it not be as expensive? Pots are frekin' outrageous for this class even w/ -int. Does -int go up to a group of mobs soloing or power leveling FF and lure one out at a time? -Ok; got me. b:chuckle Sage Rib Strike, Subsea Strike, Chill of the Deep, Inner Harmony, Wolf Emblem, Deep Sting, Earthen Rift, Tackling Slash, Knife Throw, Shadow Jump, Shadow Teleport, Shadow Walk, Shadow Escape, and Throat Cut -useless to -int?

There are so many ignorant people in game; it's not funny. They go demon because "more dmg", and "could care less about skills". Outside of Nirvana; AoE is where it's at. Sage Sins blow away Demon starting with Dagger Devotion and on to include Earthen Rift, Subsea, Chill of the Deep, +25% def from spark, Inner Harmony, etc. Demon has to sit idle in erupt before it can begin to do more dmg which is limited to 1-1 which Sage can use Windshield for.

Sorry but 1vs1 / Erupt before doing anything PvE = fail outside of Nirvana. All classes seem to have their useless skills. Even w/o -int: our worthless skills remain useless.

Can anyone justify the use of this term "skill spammer" among Assassins?
Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
Post edited by tweakz on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If you are talking about pre-endgame, then windshield =/= demon spark. If you are talking about 4.0 base endgame, then everything in FC dies to triple spark + Earthen anyways and the extra damage from level 11 skill doesn't matter anyways. If anything, 2 extra meters of range is more beneficial to a relatively small ranged AoE like Earthen. So... I'm not exactly sure what you are asking/trying to say. Are you talking about how sage can auto attack too so they shouldn't be called skill spammer? But if you use all those sage skills you mentioned outside of Nirvana, you are... using skills instead of auto attacking, hence skill spamming? Where are you going with this? It's like you started by talking about skill spamming then went off on a rant about sage skills > demon then came back asking for justification of the term for someone who uses those sage skills you just mentioned...

Idk if you know 25% weapon damage from sage mastery =/= 25% more overall damage. Consider it's only a couple of % boost to overall damage, I can hardly call it "blow away".

Outside of Nirvana there's TT and FC. What else do people do these days? BH are mostly boss fights. How often do people even do RB anymore outside of 2nd wave BH?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @Okeano Don't forget that tweakz is a known troll.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Seems like a lot of work to come up with such incoherent post just for the lulz.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think he's used to it. I mean, 3,467 posts of trolling is good experience methinks
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Tweakz has some thoughts in his head.

Tweakz tries to translate these thoughts into words which will present a coherent argument.

Somewhere between the brain, through the arms, into the fingertips, and into the words Tweakz types out, there is a break in the connection. Nothing useful is typed.

In fact, upon further consideration, the problem probably lies within the brain of Tweakz.

With a malfunctioning brain, Tweakz cannot generate useful thoughts.

Thus, all attempts at communication are ineffective.

Thus, Tweakz is a troll.

That is all.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like pie, BTW, Demon > Sage Sin.

/leaves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    tweakz wrote: »

How can it not be as expensive? Pots are frekin' outrageous for this class even w/ -int. Does -int go up to a group of mobs soloing or power leveling FF and lure one out at a time? -Ok; got me. b:chuckle Sage Rib Strike, Subsea Strike, Chill of the Deep, Inner Harmony, Wolf Emblem, Deep Sting, Earthen Rift, Tackling Slash, Knife Throw, Shadow Jump, Shadow Teleport, Shadow Walk, Shadow Escape, and Throat Cut -useless to -int?

There are so many ignorant people in game; it's not funny. They go demon because "more dmg", and "could care less about skills". Outside of Nirvana; AoE is where it's at. Sage Sins blow away Demon starting with Dagger Devotion and on to include Earthen Rift, Subsea, Chill of the Deep, +25% def from spark, Inner Harmony, etc. Demon has to sit idle in erupt before it can begin to do more dmg which is limited to 1-1 which Sage can use Windshield for.

Sorry but 1vs1 / Erupt before doing anything PvE = fail outside of Nirvana. All classes seem to have their useless skills. Even w/o -int: our worthless skills remain useless.

Biased Much ??????? No no , the grand tweakz is never biased.

If every thread u make ends up in ur beliefs that sage is better than demon for sins and refuse to accept any other opinions (like u have never done this before >.> ) , ur every post will end up like this . If u want serious answers , in case u cant understand ur trolling , start using da brain please :)

Go back to the Veno section , at least there you're way more useful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Kiiria - Raging Tide
    Kiiria - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lizrau wrote: »

/leaves.

Demon is better for DPS.
    Sage is more support.

Neither is better overall than the other.

You put the two together though and it's disgusting... Lol
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Overall this is all that can be said, Sage= DPH Demon= DPS. Yes Sage can Go DPS endgame as well as have its skills as well as Demon Using more than just stun- spark- auto attack. Neither is better than the other nor is either worse than the other it just depends on playing style.

Mainly Noobs and Bms/Archers say that Demon is better probably because of past slightly biased experience ( IF you are or were a Sage Archer or Bm please do me a favor and delete ur char/the game please)

As well as

Mainly Casters. long time players, or people who thrive on not getting hit like Sage. All in all its just a war of opinion which can never been one because people are opinionated and love to be right. Just pick a side and start wackin ^^b:bye
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lol. I don't really care anymore!!!! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lizrau wrote: »

/leaves.

omg this thing again <.<
    Im out
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
    edited May 2011
    omg this thing again <.<
    Im out

neither is Sage > demon , get used to it , 2 cultis exists so people can choose both

or else , eat a pie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    neither is Sage > demon , get used to it , 2 cultis exists so people can choose both

or else , eat a pie

And here is the"Saying this implies that I have said that"

Im seriously out now b:bye
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Cut_Bait - Heavens Tear
    Cut_Bait - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just pick a side and start wackin ^^b:bye

b:laughb:victory
    edited May 2011
    Do i ever need to remind you of a very particular thread Segreta ???? no , good then.

Pls some1 close this .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ohohoh someone is mad b:chuckle

Bleh I'll just say it clear:

Phoenix is an idiot

Now you can close this b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Demon = easy -int = get money faster = win

b:laugh
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
    edited May 2011
    Ohohoh someone is mad b:chuckle

Bleh I'll just say it clear:

Phoenix is an idiot

Now you can close this b:bye

I love ya too b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    tweakz wrote: »

u do know int dosnt make skills faster right? just auto atk. so if ur spamming skills ur not useing auto atk and everything is the same speed. do be honest the sins that rely only on there spark and int to save there asses r the ones always ganking or dying. and ur in a class that can keep someone locked forever and ur calling the skills fail? biggest noob iv ever seen.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Okeano's 1st post in saying +25% phys atk =/= +25% overall damage. It just recently occurred to me that even though melee triple spark increases it 300%, it only doubles my actual damage dealt.

(WTF? This spell checker doesn't recognize "melee" lmfao!)
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~