lvling other characters

Angelstealth - Harshlands
Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Assassin
okay my question is, how fast can sins make money and r they the best for non c$ers to make money? and is it possible that if i stick with my sin i will be able to lvl at classes above 9x rather quickly? plz i wanna know cuz my bm lvl 95 is doing much for me atm.b:surrender
Post edited by Angelstealth - Harshlands on

Comments

• Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not sure if I really understand your questions but will try to answer anyway.

Yes sins are good moneymakers BUT, as usual, you will need good gear to make a lot of coins. Before getting to the "endgame with good gear" stage, sins will still be decent coin makers (kill fast and wanted in squads simply cause you're a sin) but you won't make more then a bm. When you got your TT99/rank/vana stuff with high refines, then money will start to come in in masses.

I don't know what you mean with the lvling thing, but if you got a lvl100s sin lvling an alt will be easier. If on another account you can powerlvl thim in fcc, do their quests/bh and kill the bosses your alt needs. You can easily get the TT gear they need, maybe even solo TT to get them. And ofc you got easier acces to coins. Besides the fcc part, any endgame class allows you to do this. However, like before, you need to be properly geared to start with.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Veno is the best moneymaking class.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~