BBye pwi =]

HardToThink - Lost City
HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
I quit =] I'll miss my friends on pwi but sins have ruined pvp for me. (Especially ip, jerk <<) Gratz kevinluv on earth rift and dr death on demon axe mastery :p Maybe i'll come by to visit because i like alot of you very much ^^ (i teinkang'd my wand, it didnt work b:thanks)
Siggy from bellefleurs.
[SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
Post edited by HardToThink - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I quit =] I'll miss my friends on pwi but sins have ruined pvp for me. (Especially ip, jerk <<) Gratz kevinluv on earth rift and dr death on demon axe mastery :p Maybe i'll come by to visit because i like alot of you very much ^^ (i teinkang'd my wand, it didnt work b:thanks)

I know what you mean about sins ruining pvp.. although losing that +11 wand -.- That blows. Anyway good luck w/ w/e you choose to occupy your time with! Cya around b:cry

P.S. gib meez ur genie <3
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    da faack? tienkang +12 is like 16% or so chance. Expected loss of 200m per attempt :\
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Come to Vendetta, there are no sins. <w< And wizzies one hit just about everyone.
    *Coughshamelessadvertising*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I know what you mean about sins ruining pvp.. although losing that +11 wand -.- That blows. Anyway good luck w/ w/e you choose to occupy your time with! Cya around b:cry

P.S. gib meez ur genie <3
    Hm sorry i think that maybe in few months (if the game isnt dead) I want to poke in and see how things are and maybe pvp b:thanks Since i have charms anyways
    da faack? tienkang +12 is like 16% or so chance. Expected loss of 200m per attempt :\

When you're quitting not having 200m coins doesnt seem very important =] i already decided to quit i just did it 'cause i had spare teinkangs in my bank
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Come to Vendetta, there are no sins. <w< And wizzies one hit just about everyone.
    *Coughshamelessadvertising*

Yea go there an listen to the QQ

QQ DT/DE ruins PK

b:laugh
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    cya healing ill miss you randomly tempesting me b:cry
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world