To all the qq-ks-noobs...

Talayoki - Heavens Tear
Talayoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Ok ppl, it's nice if u lvl fast as hell, oracel, hyper bla... etc but are there only noobs in PW this days?

To say it clear:

If u did 50%+ dmg on a mob/boss/thing u can hit and another person starts to attack, its yours anyways...so stop QQ if u need like 2 hours on marriage quest mob and me or hubby or whoever help after 50% and kill it in 2 sec >.<

Thank you v_v"

and yes, it happend more than 1 time in the last 2 days.....
Post edited by Talayoki - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    fundamentals are a rare thing now ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ive had people come in and "help" me when i was soloing an oracle mob on my cleric. even though they "helped" me when i was passed 50% - it still pissed me off. For one, you're leeching xp by doing that - for two, some people like the challenge of soloing stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BRBRBR.

Erm.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Melora - Lost City
    Melora - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    soloing an oracle mob
    you're leeching xp.

Wait what?

The mobs themselves give very little exp... its the oracle quest that gives exp and that is not effected by how much dmg you actually do to it...

Something tells me you need to put down the oracles and level a bit slower...
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And when it's MQ boss/mob, there's very little exp to be concerned with.

As it is, I don't generally do damage - I'll amp for couples ahead of us in MQ line, and that's about it. And even then, it's usually just lower-level couples that seem to be having a little issue getting it done quickly. They usually appreciate it.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok ppl, it's nice if u lvl fast as hell, oracel, hyper bla... etc but are there only noobs in PW this days?

To say it clear:

If u did 50%+ dmg on a mob/boss/thing u can hit and another person starts to attack, its yours anyways...so stop QQ if u need like 2 hours on marriage quest mob and me or hubby or whoever help after 50% and kill it in 2 sec >.<

Thank you v_v"
    and yes, it happend more than 1 time in the last 2 days.....

A lot of players have to deal with others KSing them on other mobs and tend to not be happy when someone jumps in to help because of that because those other times they are just helping themselves to an easy kill, XP and loot. Other times, they simply don't want the help. I generally only help if they are in trouble and actually need the help or they ask. If you want to help them after 50%, don't get upset if they don't like it since you didn't exactly ask first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assassinal - Heavens Tear
    Assassinal - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ive had people come in and "help" me when i was soloing an oracle mob on my cleric. even though they "helped" me when i was passed 50% - it still pissed me off. For one, you're leeching xp by doing that - for two, some people like the challenge of soloing stuff.

That made me lol, no really. The EXP the mobs give is hardly comparable to the EXP you got from the actual oracle. Be glad they helped and made you not waste a pot/charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Silvychar.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There's always the fact that the mobs don't actually belong to anyone other than PWI. As stated in a ticket response: "kill stealing is not against the Terms of Service due to the fact that the players do not own the mob." So don't complain about being KS'd, if someone manages to "steal" it from you, that just means that you need to upgrade your gear and do more damage.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Wait what?

The mobs themselves give very little exp... its the oracle quest that gives exp and that is not effected by how much dmg you actually do to it...

Something tells me you need to put down the oracles and level a bit slower...

lol noob.. cant you see I've been on this game since long before you? I got my main's exp the long and hard way. I wasn't a hyper froster / oracler on this toon. I spent my time grinding and farming TT. I hated doing FC and pretty much quit doing BH altogether when it came to having to wine the instance or spend a couple hours. No **** the oracle experience mainly comes from the oracle quest reward you nab, but the mob experience is still there - and every little bit helps especially at lower levels. Learn to think before you post.

Assassinal: so the next time you're running around hypering something - do you want someone to come along and start "helping" you? I'm pretty sure you'd get irritated by it.

I guess I'm one of the few people around of the mindset that if someone is already attacking something - leave them to it. if you want to help - ask them. don't just assume they will appreciate the help. And laugh if you want to, but I certainly do like to receive the full experience for my kills whether its quest reward or kill credit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    personally, if i do oricles like spider king, i don't give a damn about the exp the other guy will lose, if he's taking forever to kill the darn thing i'm gonna jump in a speed things along. but other than that, if they need a hand, i would ask first. and if someone "helps" me i will simply tell them they are not needed. and if they still continue, i simly move to another area. serouly people get way too worked up over KSing, the freaking mobs respawn in like what 5-10 secs? is that really any reason to freak out?

as for those who don't know that 50% hp taken =kill possession you simply point it out to them, and if they continue just move. i personally never had this happen, altho this my be due to me only playing DD classes with my archer being my fav:P
  • RiotKing - Raging Tide
    RiotKing - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol noob.. cant you see I've been on this game since long before you? I got my main's exp the long and hard way. I wasn't a hyper froster / oracler on this toon. I spent my time grinding and farming TT. I hated doing FC and pretty much quit doing BH altogether when it came to having to wine the instance or spend a couple hours. No **** the oracle experience mainly comes from the oracle quest reward you nab, but the mob experience is still there - and every little bit helps especially at lower levels. Learn to think before you post.

Assassinal: so the next time you're running around hypering something - do you want someone to come along and start "helping" you? I'm pretty sure you'd get irritated by it.

I guess I'm one of the few people around of the mindset that if someone is already attacking something - leave them to it. if you want to help - ask them. don't just assume they will appreciate the help. And laugh if you want to, but I certainly do like to receive the full experience for my kills whether its quest reward or kill credit.

Lol.
    Yea but their talking about Oracle mobs too.
    o-o
    I love when I get 50% and they 1 hit it.

Saves me time and money.
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Thats like 100 exp you lose if someone helps you with Wicked pirate lol. But i guess that might actually be noticeable at level 45.

But i dont like it either tbh. Not because of exp or anything, its just annoying having someone following you and attacking the same target. People should really just mind their own business unless you actually ask for help.

For MQ bosses and such its understandable tho. Everyone needs the same boss and having to wait for someone lower level that needs 5 minutes can be pretty frustrating with several couples waiting.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    well I only ever do the oracles that come from my stash box - i dont buy extras, so its not like I'm sitting around at level 35 taking forever to kill a bunch of wicked pirates. I enjoy actually soloing the oracle mobs on my characters without interference from other people just because they have it in their head that the spot is all theirs and they want to claim each one as soon as it spawns.

Outlaw_Arch what you just said there sounds pretty hypocritical in all honesty. On the one hand you state that you don't care about other people's exp loss when you "help" them - but you don't like it when they do it to you. A little bit of respect goes a long way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Melora - Lost City
    edited April 2011

I've been playing since before Sep '09 (which is what your avatar states). Just because I don't use my oldest account to post does not mean I haven't been here that long.

And September 2009 was right around the time anniversary packs and all that bh and hyper leveling came around... So no, you did not get exp the long and hard way.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've been playing since before Sep '09 (which is what your avatar states). Just because I don't use my oldest account to post does not mean I haven't been here that long.

And September 2009 was right around the time anniversary packs and all that bh and hyper leveling came around... So no, you did not get exp the long and hard way.

The join date listed on forums is not the same as the date the character was created.
  • TOtOty - Heavens Tear
    TOtOty - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    aren't this topic kind of a QQ ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tOtOty | Heavens Tear VenoMANcer | (Cow) TotalSin
  • Melora - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    The join date listed on forums is not the same as the date the character was created.

I know that, he was obviously blindly referring to forum join date, so I did as well.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol noob.. cant you see I've been on this game since long before you? I got my main's exp the long and hard way. I wasn't a hyper froster / oracler on this toon.

101 without hypers? I did 80 with bh and grinding, only used hypers to level once so far (and I'm not planning to jump 10 levels in a hurry either). so kudos for not taking the easy road into the higher levels.

I also carry your mindset. I mean if you're a bm and you see me in real trouble, yea, stuns are great, but don't go over whacking on my mob. if toy see me pulling it when would you go and attack it? obviously I'm moving it to a safer location for myself. I hate when people do that on my barb, I'll be trying to get kills and someone comes along and 1-shots my mob. Then I bring out my psy and give them a taste of it, usually I get "wf" responses and I ask them "How do you like it?" it usually stops after that. but those that don't have the option should not be subjected to dealing with it.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?