Lag

Options
kenpachikensai
kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
Ok so i been playing for almost 18months, this just my alt account O.o but ever since the Earthguard expansion my client takes twice as long to get to the user password part.

I know i can press any key to make the animation be shorter but still lags a lot when loading everything at once and i get the black screen for like 30seconds.
In game as well when using teleport master or illusion stone it always lag spike me 5-10seconds.
When traveling even through non so populated areas like North Archo , or Middle archo I lag As much as when being in west archo before the expansion.
And in west i can barely move.

Everything on my setting been at minimum ever since day one, except the effects of skills.

Dont say is my computer because even 1 day before Earthguard expansion i was playing fine, this random lag came after.

I know im not the only one experiencing this , at least in lost city server, where ppl with even better computers than mine than long ago could run game in almost max graphics also gets random lag spikes in game.

I know Pwi wont do a damn thing to disable the animation on the loading screen, they never do anything.....

But in others servers it happens as well?
Post edited by kenpachikensai on

Comments

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah...noticed that as well.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i hate this loading movie at the beginning. first time was nice to watch it, but hell..we have already an open map with lag and bugs, no need to fill my RAM with more trash.

i lag always like hell in instances after fb79. Glee (this one is my worst exp.), SoT, Warsoul, fb brim and eden, not talking about the last jungle event, where i jump from one spot to another due lag.

Btw..i still have my marriage ring from your dumbass fail wedding ceremony where i spent 10mil and it bugged. >.>
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why you move this to Technical support, when i was actually asking if others had this same problem, which doesnt have a solution, nor was i looking for one.