Demon baby

meow101
meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
I was passing by Silver Pool when i came across a small glowing dome in the distance. When i came closer, i noticed that it WASNT just a small little glowing dome, but an actual PET. A demon baby to be exact.

demonbaby.jpg

I was wondering, does any one know what is the name of this evil looking pet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    oh wow that's..... horribly creepy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    meow101 wrote: »
    I was passing by Silver Pool when i came across a small glowing dome in the distance. When i came closer, i noticed that it WASNT just a small little glowing dome, but an actual PET. A demon baby to be exact.

demonbaby.jpg

the name is Infant Devil, its a reward u get from marriage quest by turning in 100 of those blue hearts u get everyday u finish the mq. exchanging the hearts for a ring then turning the ring in for a quests, gets u one of those babys and some limited fashion. At last thats what i heard, didnt got mine... im married from like 5 months but did the mq only 50 times, didnt knew they will come out with such a good thing b:sad at 300 of those hearts u can get a skill to TELEPORT to ur hubby, anywhere on the map! i want it too QQ . but they shuld make it easier to get... to get that skill i wold need to do mq 1 year everydayb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • TOtOty - Heavens Tear
    TOtOty - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    infant Devil n i think they r untradable since u get them from the MQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tOtOty | Heavens Tear VenoMANcer | (Cow) TotalSin
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That's actually a real item?

I call bull****, because it looks like a horrible photoshop job. <.<
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear
    UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That's actually a real item?

I call bull****, because it looks like a horrible photoshop job. <.<

It does, doesn't it. I thought so too at first, until the OP called me in game to show me the pet. so trust me it does exist, i even too photos if u wanna see it xD. Anyways f u can get it from 100 hearts that's cool, but personally id rather save till 300 and get the tele skill.
  • astrigon
    astrigon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It does, doesn't it. I thought so too at first, until the OP called me in game to show me the pet. so trust me it does exist, i even too photos if u wanna see it xD. Anyways f u can get it from 100 hearts that's cool, but personally id rather save till 300 and get the tele skill.

Yep, I agree. baby would be pointless if u can get the tele skill. But this is the first time i heart of it, does anyone have any valid sources to see the rewards?
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011

"I will eat your heart!" b:cute
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Uh, so when you do MD 100 times...you like...start to have babies..? I'd be lol'd at if I'm seen with this infant...literally >_>
    Teleport skill is pretty awesome though, 230 memory to go -.-' (now I regret not doing MD everyday, damn I've been married since Oct 2010 b:cry )
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    my daughter saw one of those, parked in the crossroads of south District Archo, and got a lot of SSs of it. we figured it was some sick new "pet", from a new pack or such.

we were both freaked at how someone could create such a thing, twisting the angelic beautiy of a babe into a demon. id like to smash the person who made thisb:angry

so, instead of having the beautiful white panther mount that *was* supposed to be the reward for the marriage daily quests, you get this loathsome thing. if i had it, i wouldnt be able to NCP it fast enough.

meow101 wrote: »

demonbaby.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    at 300 of those hearts u can get a skill to TELEPORT to ur hubby, anywhere on the map! i want it too QQ . but they shuld make it easier to get... to get that skill i wold need to do mq 1 year everydayb:surrender

300 is fine. its a good reward for people how do the quest every day or most of the time. I'm glad it's not so easy to get.
    we were both freaked at how someone could create such a thing, twisting the angelic beautiy of a babe into a demon. id like to smash the person who made thisb:angry

this is a game. not everything is supposed to be pretty. I like it.

babys are demons. it fits.
    Here we go again....
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The Infant Devil thing does look creepy ._. I already have most of the mq pets except the fishy so for me it's not worth getting another all class pet. I'm saving my mq items for the tele skill but I would still like that mount.

Does anyone have any other information about the mount like whether or not it has a time limit and some screen shots? I tried looking around the forums and I can't find any other info -_-.

I don't wanna spend my blue hearts for nothing >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    Yhumy - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2011

so, instead of having the beautiful white panther mount that *was* supposed to be the reward for the marriage daily quests, you get this loathsome thing. if i had it, i wouldnt be able to NCP it fast enough.

Wrong. You dont get panther from marriage quest ever. They never stated it and it was never implied. The panther is possibly available for lvl 95+ people and has been available since tideborn expansion came out. Its just.... everyone's too lazy to farm it.

but ya. it might already available. now then... which event is 95+? Public quest Chapter 2 perhaps?

Oh look, theres a white pet egg and a black pet egg as reward. Maybe its one of those?

I'm guessing white egg is panther, black egg is an all class.
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wrong. You dont get panther from marriage quest ever. They never stated it and it was never implied. The panther is possibly available for lvl 95+ people and has been available since tideborn expansion came out. Its just.... everyone's too lazy to farm it.

but ya. it might already available. now then... which event is 95+? Public quest Chapter 2 perhaps?

Oh look, theres a white pet egg and a black pet egg as reward. Maybe its one of those?

I'm guessing white egg is panther, black egg is an all class.
    But who does PQ chapter 2 or 3b:surrender
    I went there with my hubby and we were.....the only ones there <_< took us 5 mins to kill a normal mob, I guess it had 3m hp or 2m not sure.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    my daughter saw one of those, parked in the crossroads of south District Archo, and got a lot of SSs of it. we figured it was some sick new "pet", from a new pack or such.

how come you people dont get it ?

its easy, this devil baby is product of cyber sex , there is no other reason why its devil baby meaning cyber sex is bad.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The Infant Devil thing does look creepy ._. I already have most of the mq pets except the fishy so for me it's not worth getting another all class pet. I'm saving my mq items for the tele skill but I would still like that mount.

Does anyone have any other information about the mount like whether or not it has a time limit and some screen shots? I tried looking around the forums and I can't find any other info -_-.

I don't wanna spend my blue hearts for nothing >_>

DONT GET IT. it looks like a white anniversary mount, exactly the same, only that its white.... doesnt worth it, keep the hearts for the skill. u will get full lovebird set (color at ur choice) along with the skill . i still regret not doing my mq b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi,

So call me crazy but; I just saw the demon/devil baby last night and I DO want one (lol); can anyone explain exactly how you go about getting it? Like where you turn in the hearts to, how many it takes, because I looked at the Matchmaker Servant & the Eldest Matchmaker; and all I saw was like the rings and wines etc. Thanks! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *vomits*

that thing is horrible.

what kinda person would design that anyways?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO now i understand why this game is so messed up ijs
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *vomits*

that thing is horrible.

what kinda person would design that anyways?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO now i understand why this game is so messed up ijs

A twisted dude that watched too many horror flicks... but look, there are people who really are into this pet (?!) and are literally dying to get one. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi,

So call me crazy but; I just saw the demon/devil baby last night and I DO want one (lol); can anyone explain exactly how you go about getting it? Like where you turn in the hearts to, how many it takes, because I looked at the Matchmaker Servant & the Eldest Matchmaker; and all I saw was like the rings and wines etc. Thanks! :)

It takes 100 of the hearts you get from doing MQ. You exchange them with the matchmaker servant for the ring that takes 100 hearts. Once you get the ring, talk again to the servant, and he should have a quest. Accept the quest and you get timed fashion (mine was a blueish banquet top and skirt -.-), and 2 eggs I believe. I got 2 at least, both are the devil baby pets. Both are slightly different. Exchanged mine just a bit ago. :3 I'm a proud mommy now, :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh wait... now that I think of it... Bat/Demon-like venoes having this *ahem* pet(?)... That should be quite a sight to behold.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's an MQ reward for 100 sweet memories, which is like, a lot of MQs. (100 Mqs)

and I wouldn't own that thing if you payed me to.

Just...dont feed it after midnight.....
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi,
    Thanks everybody for the info! Appreciate it:) I got mine now too. My fashion was blue green also, lol:) I guess that's the color they give everyone; but hey at least it matched!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]