Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
Post edited by LShattered - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's technically not 30m, but I got the mats for mine for around ~13m.

I think it's worth it because:

1.) You can easily use these bracers up to 99, where you switch it with TT99 LA Ashura's Bracers
    2.) It's the only tradable (even after being equipped) piece of mold armor that has -0.1 int on it
    3.) You can start using it at level 60
    4.) You can resell it later

I haven't sold mine yet, mainly because it's so rare.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well on HT the silver orders are going for 1.1mil while the bronze ones are...200-500k? but yeah...

I have had those bracers twice before, but they costed like 10mil then.

I just don't know if i want to spend that much on them if i could "outgrow" them in about 2 weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I personally don't think so, because it's so easy to get to 99 now. I also don't think the difference in attack would be worth it because you don't have much int gear before 99 either. lol
    If you were able to get it for 15 or less, it would maybe be worth the 39 levels of use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Ouch. Copper orders are going for 50-100k in RT, and silvers 650k at most. I got my coppers for 50k each and silvers for 500k when I made my bracers.

I love em. With the adds they have, they have around the same phys defense as the TT90 LA gold bracers, and are tradable afterwards. But it's preference anyways.
  • Laurrixa - Dreamweaver
    Laurrixa - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I love mine. Made and refined them at 60 and will continue to use until 99. If you take your time to earn some of the Dragon Orders and/or buy them at lower price it's well worth it. You should always be able to get your money back out of them when you go to sell them later.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow did the price of DQ order really go up by that much? When I got mine a year ago it was only 6-8 mil.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow did the price of DQ order really go up by that much? When I got mine a year ago it was only 6-8 mil.

That's the price I remember em at. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Laurrixa - Dreamweaver
    Laurrixa - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think it's a supply & demand thing. With so many people powerleveling through low levels they aren't doing DQ quests along the way for coin. I don't see many folks on DW selling silvers anymore and those that do are pretty pricey.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    To add on to more reasoning Okeano, a year ago the DQ system wasn't implemented. So back then I'm assuming people did DQs more instead of npc-ing them, as most people do now for DQ points.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    To add on to more reasoning Okeano, a year ago the DQ system wasn't implemented. So back then I'm assuming people did DQs more instead of npc-ing them, as most people do now for DQ points.

Yeah, I was thinking the DQ reward thing drove up the price too. Good thing I saved mine. Using them on Seeker atm b:avoid.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    never bothered with them for many getting that kinda coin is not very easy, better to spend coin on other things and get 90/99 bracers awhile.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I personally don't think so, because it's so easy to get to 99 now. I also don't think the difference in attack would be worth it because you don't have much int gear before 99 either. lol
    If you were able to get it for 15 or less, it would maybe be worth the 39 levels of use.

I agree. Not worth the money. Saved money is better to use for gold TT lv.90 bracers or gold. lv.99.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Definitely not a wise choice with the TT90 gold bracers Mortal.

As once you equip it, bye bye what you spent on it.

99 Gold is a much different story, as 2 pieces of it = an additional -0.05 int.
  • SinfulAura - Heavens Tear
    SinfulAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So i am also wondering, just forget about them, and wait until 99?
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Definitely not a wise choice with the TT90 gold bracers Mortal.

As once you equip it, bye bye what you spent on it.

99 Gold is a much different story, as 2 pieces of it = an additional -0.05 int.

Not completely true, since using TT90 gold can save you a little on not refining/sharding TT90 green to decompose. Idk the exact prices atm, but when I was 90s TT90 gold was rather cheap to make. Many seem to make TT90 gold (or TT80 gold) and save it for some alt on same account, and then make some TT90 green to decompose. For instance, TT90 gold makes it easier to find a vana squad when you don't have TT99 parts yet.

Ofc, it's a presonal choice, depending on wether you can or not get coins needed for bloodmoon at 60s, how often you TT to farm all but the gold mats of TT90 yourself, etc. I just don't think it's a real waste of money to get gold TT80/90.

So i am also wondering, just forget about them, and wait until 99?

Only you can decide, but since you're lvl70s already... I wouldn't go for blood moon when being 70s already. However, I don't know how fast/slow you want to lvl, and how much coins you have at your disposal.
  • sqwishiebear
    sqwishiebear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you guys need to use ur heads for a minute these bracers are end game items for a rank 8 build sins buy having these bracers and emperor tome u don't half to put any str in your toon saves u roughly 40 stats so you can put them in dex js that extra dex is worth the small phy deff u lose from it
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you guys need to use ur heads for a minute these bracers are end game items for a rank 8 build sins buy having these bracers and emperor tome u don't half to put any str in your toon saves u roughly 40 stats so you can put them in dex js that extra dex is worth the small phy deff u lose from it
    This looks like a NECRO!

sqwishiebear replied to a message that was 3 years 7 months 28 days 8 hours 17 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Inb4modsuseHolytosendthedreadreanimatedwithblackmagicbacktothevoiditcamefrom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *casts holy on necro*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.