TW Schedule 25-27 March

MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Etherblade (West)
usual summary for this week as there's still too many TWs to bother listing out...

enrage attacking 1k streams and goldigrz going for RT as expected, dominus going for more easy lands (expected), rad getting outbidded by a fake guild (not expected), te outbidding tainted for DWP..

enrage alts wants to tw vs enrage alts, and reunited, totalsin, iamsopro, dimsum all got outbidded or didn't bid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
Post edited by MsEvilness - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    usual summary for this week as there's still too many TWs to bother listing out...

enrage attacking 1k streams and goldigrz going for RT as expected, dominus going for more easy lands (expected), rad getting outbidded by a fake guild (not expected), te outbidding tainted for DWP..

enrage alts wants to tw vs enrage alts, and reunited, totalsin, iamsopro, dimsum all got
    outbidded or didn't bid.

let talk about rad being outbid ,maybe some trolling will be nice to seeb:chuckle
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    let talk about rad being outbid ,maybe some trolling will be nice to seeb:chuckle

some big guilds' leaders have been very cheap with bidding lately b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    some big guilds' leaders have been very cheap with bidding lately b:chuckle

Maybe .. but I don't know how much we bid .
    With that being said though the whole purpose of a fake bid is to win so they can be higher than expected just to secure the bid and some people will pay anything ( 200mil bid on Tao's last land anyone ? )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I did some investigating on core website, which is not easy because a lot of guild names are changed into something else. Anyways, drakon's guild name on Core is dominus.

So first i've looked for the ZfighterZ guild which i luckily found. The guild has only 2 members and it looks like it's only like a day old. Tanveer is the guild leader of this guild and when i look in this person's profile, i found out that this same person character name has been in the guild "drakons". This is obviously an alt guild of Drakon. But since they like to change your name on core i had to check if any of the "drakons" members had connections to the guild drakon itself. And yes, several were or are in Drakon, and i didn't see any other connections to any of the other tw guilds.

So i'm asking Drakon right now, who is Tanveer? i know that you know who it is since that person been in your alt guild before. If anyone else knows, please tell so we can blame and shame b:angry

Just wanted to add that mono used to cry so much over fake bids... now look who's fake bidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I did some investigating on core website, which is not easy because a lot of guild names are changed into something else. Anyways, drakon's guild name on Core is dominus.

So first i've looked for the ZfighterZ guild which i luckily found. The guild has only 2 members and it looks like it's only like a day old. Tanveer is the guild leader of this guild and when i look in this person's profile, i found out that this same person character name has been in the guild "drakons". This is obviously an alt guild of Drakon. But since they like to change your name on core i had to check if any of the "drakons" members had connections to the guild drakon itself. And yes, several were or are in Drakon, and i didn't see any other connections to any of the other tw guilds.

So i'm asking Drakon right now, who is Tanveer? i know that you know who it is since that person been in your alt guild before. If anyone else knows, please tell so we can blame and shame b:angry

Just wanted to add that mono used to cry so much over fake bids... now look who's fake bidding.

I did some research on core connect and find out that Retsuko is Shifong b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I did some research on core connect and find out that Retsuko is Shifong b:shocked

Was supposed to be a secret b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Monof is just being a whimp. Sooner or later he'll run out of funds (Probably later, or until his credit card maxes out). But at some point or another we'll fight Drakon and roflstomp them. Perhaps they'll "almost win" as usual.

I'm really disappointed, Like fourth or fifth week since map reset (?) and I've only fought PVE wars and no-shows. This better get interesting soon or I'll just go play some other game with more PVP/PK/TW/Whatevers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    its funny how he does not post in here lately i wonder why, also if that guild has 2 members (core connect is still mess up so 1% chance of being wrong) then its so fail by a certain player to evoid a certain fight that could all moust win it b:chuckle
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Must be desperate for those 3 lands needed to bid on Arch .. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Us TotalSins got outbid by LunarGods on Haunted Path. Who the ** is LunarGods >.< Us v Titans would have been a good evenly matched tw :(

Pink map domination will have to wait another week sadly...
  • Skilzman - Heavens Tear
    Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Looks like there is only one good match this week Dominus vs xWaRx
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2011

b:chuckle
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2011

not sure but a friend told me war is like 30sins+butterflybe. dom bring your detection pots!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    s.tf,u urban b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wth did i do you pantless wonder b:shocked
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wth did i do you pantless wonder b:shocked

you "did" Bale?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:shocked butters and 30+ sins running around butters...b:cry cant we go back to when TW was ran by 30 nixes in the air?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No. Triad's Nixes hurt. All other nixes were supplemental.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • mysticfaith
    mysticfaith Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I take offense to that, Paul.

Thanks for the TW Titans b:surrender

Edit: I fail at posting on the right chars.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1K mobs flippin' hurt! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User