HP and MP Charms as Dq Point Rewards

_blood_rain - Sanctuary
_blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
Well, HP and MP charms have been overpriced to the point where it can almost even be considered foolish to buy one.
Even when gold goes down, their prices still seem to rise. Platinum HP charms are what? 2 or 3 times more expensive than they are worth to buy. It's making them obsolete.

I suggest to once again make HP and MP charms affordable and hell, usable, they should be made into DQ point rewards.
Charms, being as basic as they are, can be a huge benefit to players in many different aspects of the game whether its PVP or PVE. It's not quite right for lower income players to be shafted simply because they cant afford to give the arm and the leg it costs to get a charm at this time.
Sick of those poor barbs wincing every time their charm ticks just because of how much they had to pay for the damn thing.

Hell, doesn't even have to be platinums in the DQ rewards, but please, people like me and many others are at the mercy of gold prices and greedy sellers with these charms. I think putting them in the DQ rewards would be very helpful and surely be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time if anyone reads this lol
Post edited by _blood_rain - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Aren't charms (plat's) on Sanc 2.5-3mill?

That is FAR below what it would be if people priced them based on the 6 Gold they sell for in the cs. b:sweat

As to your suggestion --> I think maybe bronze or silvers would be nice. Like what you can get with Event Gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Aren't charms (plat's) on Sanc 2.5-3mill?

That is FAR below what it would be if people priced them based on the 6 Gold they sell for in the cs. b:sweat

As to your suggestion --> I think maybe bronze or silvers would be nice. Like what you can get with Event Gold.
    as for the pricing, it hasn't been quite proportional, but for a reason I can't figure out, they still get more expensive despite drops in gold prices..
    To be honest I'm no good with this market ****. I don't even do any 2 digit math without a calculator.

But yes bronzes and silvers would be awesome, although gold+ would be too but that's a bit of a stretch xD
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    I would suggest just to get enough DQ points to get a Sage/Demon Event Card. Then you can get the charms from that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I doubt they're going to work on that but another instance I've seen for trade able charms was the mailbox thing (Celestial Tiger events every mondays. They're probably junk, but oh well.
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
    edited March 2011
    Thats...a lot of dq points.
    does it give a lot of charms? lol
    I've never used the thing tbh, I spend all my DQ points on rep or makeover scrolls to make my **** bigger

Really though, enlighten me on this event card. I didn't know it could give charms, and now I feel maybe I brought up this concern/suggestion of mine in futility.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Really though, enlighten me on this event card. I didn't know it could give charms, and now I feel maybe I brought up this concern/suggestion of mine in futility.

Open the CS --> Top Left Corner --> Click "Events"

The "Events" Tab are the items and cost (they do cost more then reg ones but techinically still free gold) you can get with the "Gold".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2011
    Open the CS --> Top Left Corner --> Click "Events"

The "Events" Tab are the items and cost (they do cost more then reg ones but techinically still free gold) you can get with the "Gold".

ooooh helpful, but still not quite as usable and convenient as if they were to put the charms as a DQ reward straightforwardly. Think about the low levels D:

That would be more ideal, but I suppose maybe too ideal. :/