cragglord question

Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
i need to get his book or whatever. Is it inside the valley of disaster? It said something about the fire valley, so is that the tunnel that has drake in it?
Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
101 BM (5aps/r9)
100 Veno (Farmer)
90 Sin (for goofs)
75 pys (for info)
Post edited by Venomthekill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i need to get his book or whatever. Is it inside the valley of disaster? It said something about the fire valley, so is that the tunnel that has drake in it?

Its not inside a Valley. Its in Valley of Disaster, but a Steele you dig next to the fire Valley guard/mob. So you really only need to kill like 8 mobs or so to get there. Its very easy to solo at level 59.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its not inside a Valley. Its in Valley of Disaster, but a Steele you dig next to the fire Valley guard/mob. So you really only need to kill like 8 mobs or so to get there. Its very easy to solo at level 59.

no its not since that quest gives u like 5 minutes to complete it from the time u receive it to the time u enter the valley, clear mobs in ur way, and kill cragglord.

cragglord himself is easy as **** to solo, but its the fb59 mobs that are in ur way thats the hard part. the gatekeeper in particular.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    no its not since that quest gives u like 5 minutes to complete it from the time u receive it to the time u enter the valley, clear mobs in ur way, and kill cragglord.

No. It's like the other summon quests. You have 5 minutes to kill from the time you dig his pillar.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No. It's like the other summon quests. You have 5 minutes to kill from the time you dig his pillar.

And even if you had 5 mins, you can still clear the please till the dig site, go out and get the quest, and than come back (no, this will not reset the instance)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it would be difficult to do by yourself (clearing the FB until ur at the stele) but i think cragglord himself should be solo-able, but i just had help with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Polarized - Lost City
    Polarized - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011

cragglord himself is easy as **** to solo, but its the fb59 mobs that are in ur way thats the hard part. the gatekeeper in particular.

No the timer does not start until you digged the pillar and CraggLord pops up. It took me like 15 minutes to clear out the mobs, than i had a 10 min afk coffee + cookie break before i digged the Pillar >_> Still got the summon book.

Its like all summon quest, timer only start once the mob is spawned.

Its easy to solo this. If people cant even kill a few fb-mobs at lvl 59 when they have a summon tanking for them, there is something seriously wrong with their chars. Just do the mobs one at a time, think you can avoid the gatekeeper to since the pillar is outside.

But i guess its even easier to have a 9X-100+ kill the mobs for u in 1 minute b:chuckle Or you can just take over someones finished BH59 instance, since its already cleared.