Allow Mount in Instance :D

Options
HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
When we wined an instance , all the mobs partly cleared ... and the way was free ,
so i recommended to let players to use mount in instance so as to have a fast run

Example: cave 79
As Cleric ( the slowest char in the game ) i hate to be the last person to reach the boss , i"m always at the back of the squad b:sweat , i have to use at least 5 holy path(10)(Genie Skill) during the BH , that annoying and burn stamina , when the squad have to use the long way to reach the 2 last boss b:angryb:angry
Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
X
We
Are
Reality
X
**** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
Post edited by HaveanLight - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Um, how about "no"?

You being a cleric, you can go at your own pace, the squad cannot really do much without you. As for the Holy Paths: At level 90, you get a daily that pretty much gives you 70 Perfect Stones. Holy path costs 400 stamina, those stones give 720 each, so that's 126 Holy Paths every day.

And even without that, 5 Holy Paths is 2,000 Stamina, which comes to less than 3,000 coins spent on Perfect Stones. Are you seriously complaining about 3,000 coins?

The mounts would allow people to just use crabmeat for recovery and run away from the mobs, which would allow them to pretty much do instances unwined. Even more so if it was an assassin. And it'd make the TT squads even more ridiculous.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you get a daily that pretty much gives you 70 Perfect Stones.
    Which daily is this? Frost? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Which daily is this? Frost? XD

The 90+ OHT daily.
    Gives you 4 tears of heaven, throw in some luminostone and golden sculptures, have a try at making some armor, decompose it for ~72 perfect chi stones.

And yeah.. running sucks for clerics but... meh I dont really like the idea of mounts. Next is flying inside there lol
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And even without that, 5 Holy Paths is 2,000 Stamina, which comes to less than 3,000 coins spent on Perfect Stones. Are you seriously complaining about 3,000 coins?

The mounts would allow people to just use crabmeat for recovery and run away from the mobs, which would allow them to pretty much do instances unwined. Even more so if it was an assassin. And it'd make the TT squads even more ridiculous.

unfortunately, i'm quite poor in game , if we have to combine teleport fees , wine , repairs etc .... that a make a big sum ..... per Day b:surrender

about the mount , hmm , they can;t go further if someone is begin hit by mobs , the mount will drops about 3-4 hits from mobs , any way the cave should be wined before using those mount b:laugh
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****