New Nirvana-Refcked Up

Boythug - Sanctuary
Boythug - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Chronicles
This is a BIG thanks to PWE b:victory who seem to love **** up every way of the grinders and hard working farmers of PWI. Because after fcuked up TT so that only the cash shoppers with +10 gear and +12 weapons can farm it,
they have now decided to **** up nirvana secretly with the Genesis update without mentioning it to anyone, at first they fckd up the drop rate and the %chance of gettin canny from chest which seems to have been not enough for them.
They now have fcked up the bosses even more to make them harder, such as the GoldWing Pheonix, who now hits twice as hard and poos out fire every few secs, wohooooo.
So NOW if the cleric dies, the squad is screwed, if the boss resets its impossible to do because of the fire (poo dollops all over the floor)

SO OVERALL BIG TY TO PWE FOR MAKING THE LOYAL PLAYERS (THAT ONCE LOVED THIS GAME) INTO HATERS THAT WISH TO QUIT b:victory NICE JOB

Owww wait this just in, they didnt just change nirvana they decided to change all the bosses in the game b:victory yay for dumb backside PWE b:victory.

On the brighter side, EVERY ONE GO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS $$$$ AND MAKE PWE RICH SO THEY CAN MAKE THE GAME EVEN WORSE b:victory
Post edited by Boythug - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Proof?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just did like three Nirvana runs earlier. Everything seems to be the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just did like three Nirvana runs earlier. Everything seems to be the same.

^ what she said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No proof Boss, just QQ I guess
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Boythug - Sanctuary
    Boythug - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    huh, oww well guess it was just a random freak of nature, i'll just b:shutup now
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    All that rage for nothing :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nirvana is still fine.

Only times I've run into problems with runs is when fail APS squads can't seem to kill the bosses faster than non APS squads that actually know their class.

b:surrender I want my time back from that traumatic experience. b:cry
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]