[Server Maintenance] 3-1-2011 [Complete]

Comments

• Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is exciting! n____n I cannot wait to try out the new classes! :)
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    just 1hr??

& ty spoons for answering, always a gm even when your not anymore :P

Thank you for unintentionally answering my question. Wasn't here when Spoons got fired and he isnt answering my PM so I didn't know if that was him or a fan using his siggy.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys,

We will be having Server Maintenance tonight starting at 11pm PST!

Genesis will be launching tonight during maintenance, so we'll have the download available to you all as soon as possible!

So enjoy the day, enjoy the forums, and we'll see you here throughout the night!

-PWE Staff

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Btw whats the approximate size of the expansion download? I needs to know please >.<

Thankyou =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1.1 gigs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Btw Whats The Approximate Size Of The Expansion Download? I Needs To Know Please >.<

Thankyou =d

1.1 Gb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • lsbank2
    lsbank2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1.1 Gb
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thank you for unintentionally answering my question. Wasn't here when Spoons got fired and he isnt answering my PM so I didn't know if that was him or a fan using his siggy.
    -no one said he got fired...
    -maybe he feels stalked when pple ask him about his personal life >_>
    anyway...

1.1GB......... meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hopefully good things will come from this expansion. b:pleased

aka:5aps nurf and more better (challenging) instances for High lvls and more...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    anyway...

1.1GB......... meh

Two months ago someone was posting in a few threads whineing about him getting fired. So I thought he did. I was gone for over a year came back 3 months ago. Only know from what I've seen on the forums here and there. I just missed Spoons he was fun and funny. He laughed at most of my jokes and everything he was the nicest mod on any games forums I ever met.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Congrats on making the forums even more hideous than they were, btw.

They used to look like they were designed by a mentally challenged smurf.

Now they look like they were designed by a 6 year old girl with an orange crayon.

I just pray you don't actually pay someone to design them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same as the chinese version?

Yes, Including the very annoying (but thankfully skipable) video.

Just FYI, These are my skill videos from pw-cn.
    First one is 1-40, second one is 49 and third is 59. b:victory
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    just 1hr??

& ty spoons for answering, always a gm even when your not anymore :P
    anyway...

1.1GB......... meh
    you got it mixed up :o

im not spoons just liked his siggy b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
    edited March 2011
    anyway...

1.1GB......... meh

Yes, Spoons was fired - anyone saying otherwise is uninformed or a liar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falzar_King - Lost City
    Falzar_King - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lets see. When I first started My characher was a BM. He seem ok to play. Then I made a Veno. She was heh. Then Tideborn came out and I made a Assassin and found him to be a better fitting Character for but still not really into it. Lets hope the new Class/Race Will be the Right Fitting Class's for me. *takes sleeping pills.*
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Now they look like they were designed by a 6 year old girl with an orange crayon.

What are you talking about? It looks great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Yes, Including the very annoying (but thankfully skipable) video.

Just FYI, These are my skill videos from pw-cn.
    First one is 1-40, second one is 49 and third is 59. b:victory

lol nothing different then sadly.
    you used the download link?

and i thought i credited it to you. for some reason my " thanks somebodytwo" didn't make the post b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

Thanks for responding letting me know. Apparently the forums are lagging on PM. I Pmed you over 45mins B4 I PMed you back. I Pmed you as soon as the forums gave me your pm. Letting you know here incase there is a long time b4 you get my PM.

BTW sorry frankie but you will never replace spoons. He tried his best to make me feel smart even when everyone else was trying to make me feel like the biggest dumb *** ever.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [...]and i thought i credited it to you. for some reason my " thanks somebodytwo" didn't make the post b:bye

No worries I just wanted to tel people why they should click the links b:victory
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for responding letting me know. Apparently the forums are lagging on PM. I Pmed you over 45mins B3 I PMed you back. Letting you know here incase there is a long time b4 you get my PM.

Say what now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    No worries I just wanted to tel people why they should click the links b:victory

edited
    10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Say what now?
    I fixed it for you. I Pmed him him as soon as the forums told me that he Pmed me. Refreshing every two mins.
    It's dark and I don't have a keyboard that lights up so I may **** up.I have to save on bills where I can so no I won't turn on a light.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Trey_B - Lost City
    Trey_B - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    download links? i thought soon as you click on the game it starts updating automatically like every wednesday am i right?
  • PandaPang - Sanctuary
    PandaPang - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hope it wont take to long to downlong.b:pleased
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    download links? i thought soon as you click on the game it starts updating automatically like every wednesday am i right?

This is an expansion so it works a little differently. it Pops a whole new window up while downloading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Calinoue - Heavens Tear
    Calinoue - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kantorek wrote: »
    im here!!!!!!!! =) Kantorek!!!!!! i want to meet you again ingame ;)
  • _l_j_ - Lost City
    _l_j_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:laughb:cryb:dirty Exciting times ahead! Oh yes!
  • Trey_B - Lost City
    Trey_B - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    o ok ty for clearing it up
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have it 50% downloaded atm. Yay.