Guild Base "wings"

Tojop - Dreamweaver
Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I've heard that the actual guild base costs something like 200m, 2k subs, etc. etc. But I've also ehard you can actually expand the base. Any rumor/speculation on what these expansions will cost?
Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Much much more then 200m
    And I bekieve by winning 40v40 you expand
    W
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    From the most reliable resource of info we got PW CN translated this is what you need(not confirmed on this version)

20 Ten million big notes
    2k Subs
    500 Warsong Emblems

And it was 50 or 500 mysterious chip(no idea why that)

Sooo...Ya epic costly
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    From the most reliable resource of info we got PW CN translated this is what you need(not confirmed on this version)

20 Ten million big notes
    2k Subs
    500 Warsong Emblems

And it was 50 or 500 mysterious chip(no idea why that)

Sooo...Ya epic costly

Woneo....your post had no information. Runemine, you have just reiterated the cost for buying the guild base in the first place; I'm looking for the additional costs, not the initial ones. Anyone else have useful info? b:sad
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/guildbases

Is the official info and all we know at this moment in time

EDIT: To whoever wrote the minisite: 'membrs' is spelt wrong in the second sentence ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Interesting postm Salaia, but you haven;t answer my questions...
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Each wing costs the same as the main base. Meaning for each wing you want, you need to re-collect all the mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    New Guild Bases

Factions of Perfect World will finally be able to create their own bases. The bases can be built upon which will provide the faction special shops where players can create rare items such as gears and potions. Of course, resources for building these shops are scarce and factions will have to battle it out in a 40 vs 40 faction war to determine control of these resources.

Source: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/features
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011

nice feature for the guild who dominate all teritories...

its all about money and made in china
    if they dont care about me why would i care about them
    nothing will change the game is going to a quick end
    edited February 2011
    vaan1983 wrote: »

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Good, leave then. No one cares. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:

• PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Good, leave then. No one cares. b:bye

Don't act like it's not true Loves....now that the new TW 'fix' is making prizes coin again, expect for those who will take a majority of the map to have the best guild bases. Pretty much, everybody who has the majority of the map now will have completed guild bases in literally no time at all.

Nobody's really surprised though....b:surrender
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Don't act like it's not true Loves....now that the new TW 'fix' is making prizes coin again, expect for those who will take a majority of the map to have the best guild bases. Pretty much, everybody who has the majority of the map now will have completed guild bases in literally no time at all.

Nobody's really surprised though....b:surrender

Counter! Any faction that has TW land cannot have a guild base. b:chuckle

If they constructed a base before they had land, they are unable to access it or upgrade it until they do not have land.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Counter! Any faction that has TW land cannot have a guild base. b:chuckle

Please tell me that's a horrible joke...

Besides, big guilds good just conquer map, make their mills, then use money to make new fac and a guild base for it
    edited February 2011
    oops I forgot to say something about the wings xD

well, all I can tell you about the wings is that in order for you to expand, you have to win guild wars. It's kinda like getting medals of honor if you own a TW territory, every time you win a guild war you get an item that you need a certain amount of to create a new wing.

Oh and otherwise from that wings cost the same as the base.
  • vaan1983
    edited February 2011
    oops I forgot to say something about the wings xD

well, all I can tell you about the wings is that in order for you to expand, you have to win guild wars. It's kinda like getting medals of honor if you own a TW territory, every time you win a guild war you get an item that you need a certain amount of to create a new wing.

Oh and otherwise from that wings cost the same as the base.

Who will win wars??..the same guild as always.

edited February 2011
    Who will win wars??..the same guild as always.

Except that guild base wars don't work the same as TW. You can choose who you want to fight, which means everyone isn't going to be victimized by the best fac.
    edited February 2011
    btw vaan, what with the butthurt sig? sad you didn't get into FW phase 1 beta or something b:chuckle

btw drop the QQ message, EVERYONE already knows that it's all about the money, it's just that some of us have varying levels of care about it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Each wing costs the same as the main base. Meaning for each wing you want, you need to re-collect all the mats.
    reference pl0x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • vaan1983
    edited February 2011
    btw vaan, what with the butthurt sig? sad you didn't get into FW phase 1 beta or something b:chuckle

btw drop the QQ message, EVERYONE already knows that it's all about the money, it's just that some of us have varying levels of care about it.

I think u mean forsaken world.
    Srry but i have better games to play, i wil not loose my time with fw.

edited February 2011
    reference pl0x

It was posted here once with a link. I'll try to dig it up. Actually hoping that it was misinformation, since that would be costly, but I can see it happening.
    I think u mean forsaken world.
    Srry but i have better games to play, i wil not loose my time with fw.

Thats why on your core connect you say hope you get into phase one. Obviously not. Butt hurt much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It was posted here once with a link. I'll try to dig it up. Actually hoping that it was misinformation, since that would be costly, but I can see it happening.
    yeah im praying its a misinfo too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan