• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gratz :]

Kinda waiting for another class to make it up there now. :c
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Getting to 101 or 102 isn't an accomplishment. Getting to 105 IS an accomplishment. Haters will hate.

Grats Rinc! I'm glad you're on my side. b:surrender
    its probably not haters. its just the concept

we will know more once we get 10-20 more lv105s and from which classes, to see if its an actual accomplishment or something thats just more do-able since its a FCC solo.

personally i dont know which it is atm so i probably shouldnt go a black or white answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    its probably not haters. its just the concept

we will know more once we get 10-20 more lv105s and from which classes, to see if its an actual accomplishment or something thats just more do-able since its a FCC solo.

personally i dont know which it is atm so i probably shouldnt go a black or white answer.

Hypers and frost have been out for more than a year. If this weren't an accomplishment, there would already be 10-20 more. The fact that it's taken more than a year for two people to hit the cap should say enough.

Getting to 100 used to be an accomplishment, but many people did that in 6 months without hypers.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Playing this game for more than 10 minutes is an accomplishment nowadays.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Playing this game for more than 10 minutes is an accomplishment nowadays.

Kinda makes your IGN obsolete, eh? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Kinda makes your IGN obsolete, eh? b:chuckle

Not if I'm devoted to not logging in. b:chuckle
  • KillMeSoftly - Lost City
    KillMeSoftly - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Level means everything to an assassin especially if you like to PVP alot. It gives you the edge to other sins, and give you the power to choose your targets. In LC there's always a bigger fish.

Gratz Rinc!
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Congratz!

To everyone pissy about an assassin being first and second, and going on about how you never bothered...did anyone stop to consider that levels have more VALUE to assassins than other classes?

Up until this, there was not a single person in the whole game across all servers who could see Kitamura. I'm on a PvE server and even I know the value of that! Now there is one person. One single person.

Congratulations, to both of you.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Congratulations Rinc :)
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Congratulations! I wonder when GTIMIKEE will get there and become the first 105 on HT server. b:laugh
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats :)

I swear that if the BM in 4th place is the first non-sin to hit 105, a little piece of me will die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lets look at it this way.

Remember when TT99 was an achievement to even have?
    Remember when 5aps was almost impossible?
    Remember when having gear higher than +6 was considered something too expensive to ever do?
    Remember when rank 8 was considered to be impossible to ever get?

Now days if you don't have all of it no one wants you in a squad. It became so easy that none of them have a meaning anymore. Leveling is exactly the same.

Yes, and this is all a very valid point from Perfect World Malaysia another franchise there weren't many people who had Rank 8, but there were a lot of people who had Rank 6 + weaponry and now the whole game is a dying 'Utopia' server cesspit full of bollocks.

As for people getting 105. It was like how I used to be in another game called Silk Road Online before it went to hell. I was the first level 5 trader (it had a job war function in the game) and then of course Joymax changed the game and then everyone was level 5 or 6. But my point remains the same. It is undiscovered territory. It is like you're the first or second person there it is like 'a' "new frontier" if you will.

I'll be 102 soon then I'll see about putting my mindset to maybe 102 / 103. It depends how I feel. Even getting 101 to 102 requires a patience or vigilant mindset. To run the FCs/FB/do daily quests/persistent at getting to the end of CoF (Cube of Fate - and that will net you 1 MILLION EXP A DAY!)

I am sure with a bit of 'time' and a bit of cash anyone with enough patience could do it. You just have to believe that you can do it and you will. But the haters saying "Oh but I could of done it, it is easy" I challenge you look at yourself and grow a pair and get up there.

Same goes with the Rank 9 armor. Evaluate your options and you're time and be thankful there are people who are 'doing these things'.

At the end of it. I don't think it is "Haters gotta hate" I think its more "Haters gotta be Emo"; "Haters gotta get **** brain!" & "Haters can't believe" Oh and jealously will kill you when your ego is on fire.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye