So how is the new TW reset gonna affect lost city?

2»

Comments

• MoniqeMoon - Lost City
    MoniqeMoon - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ...new on server ...

<---- should i bother lv this char ? ... or give up already <.<
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ohaider. imaninjarite?

lol wats the point of wearing tat colorful bandana over your eyes? to hide yor identity? lol everyone knows the ninja turtles r those 4 turtles in the sewers, BECOS THERE R NO OTHER PPL TAT LOOK LIKE THIS !!! b:angry b:cry b:laugh
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    so stop trolling west gate you 100 baddy and go level? Oh wait that would actually take focus and patience, something most children lack. I understand.

Soloing frost is not an option if your not a Sin or BM with bloodpaint.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited February 2011

actually not true.. i have a high lvl bm and frequently solo frost without paint.. and I know a couple of high lvl mages that can also solo... since most mobs and all bosses are magic based for the most part...

if you learn creative ways to do things and try before just saying you can't , you will never know if you can or not... I always say try first... if it doesn't work out then at least you gave it a shot...but tbh you have nothing to lose by trying
  • Ningaloo - Lost City
    Ningaloo - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    actually not true.. i have a high lvl bm and frequently solo frost without paint.. and I know a couple of high lvl mages that can also solo... since most mobs and all bosses are magic based for the most part...

if you learn creative ways to do things and try before just saying you can't , you will never know if you can or not... I always say try first... if it doesn't work out then at least you gave it a shot...but tbh you have nothing to lose by trying

Just bad luck that a mage class will need 20-25 min killing 1 single boss, right? :D
    So only 20 min of running around + 2h-2h 30 min of boss killing fun b:pleased

Totally doable for them b:victory
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2011

So you want to spend hour in frost?

So you want to spend tons of money on charms to tank?

So you want to spend hours levelling clerics to be your healers?

Really? Not on a option. There is nothing creative about it. But hey! if you think its innovative to burn a large sum of coins per frost run, then go right ahead and keep thinking that. Most people realize that coin is better spent saving for the next overpowered set of gear to come in the next expansions.

Again, soloing frost for anything else but a bloodpainted BM or sin (possibly barb) is not an option.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    5 aps claw barb can solo FC, probably faster than a BM, especially when armageddon one shots pulls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    5 aps claw barb can solo FC, probably faster than a BM, especially when armageddon one shots pulls.

^this

A well geared barb is the best class to solo frost with. A well geared sin is the fastest class to solo frost.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Really? Not on a option. There is nothing creative about it. But hey! if you think its innovative to burn a large sum of coins per frost run, then go right ahead and keep thinking that. Most people realize that coin is better spent saving for the next overpowered set of gear to come in the next expansions.

Again, soloing frost for anything else but a bloodpainted BM or sin (possibly barb) is not an option.

Evidently you don't know Trel LMAO
    But not gonna argue the point, it doesn't much matter.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited February 2011

45 minutes for me to solo frost with no paint or cleric to heal... also done with the occassional charm tick when I am not really paying attention. If you are patient enough and not pulling half the instance at once a good BM can easily solo frost and do it in less than an hourb:bye
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    solo frost is really easy :P trels right. takes me a hour 1hr 15mins to finish on my wiz depending on the second boss and if i have a nice supply of anti stun pots i can shorten that time the fastest ive ever done was to big room in 45mins b:victorysage wizzy ftw