World Boss Guide

Options
Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
somehow preview = post? o.0
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Did you really have to post the guide so many times? I've removed the extra topics. In the future, click "Post" just once.
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sorry but i pressed post only ONCE. i did click preview a few times tho to check spelling.
    somehow preview seems to be post too somehow :( was about to pm a mod to fix this, ...thx for fixing it :P

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so please delete all threads except the last one ;)