Elusive Official Forum Website *ELUSIVE ONLY*

Zhadi - Archosaur
Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Etherblade (West)
So we're rebuilding Elusive.
This is now the official website since nobody knows how to run mmoguildsites.com or any of that other junk.
Leader: Proski
Director: Zhadi

Recruiting: 80+ for TW.

Goals: Kick Nemesis's *** and stuff.

To apply, please use the following:

Name:
In game name:
Sexual Preference:
How do you feel about trolling?:

Post anywhere you want throughout our vast forum site. I'll find it eventually.

Please, if you're not in elusive, leave this thread now. We are having enough problems with spies as it is b:surrenderb:sad
Post edited by Zhadi - Archosaur on

Comments

• XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is brilliant.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Bro...
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lolol
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Name: Rynis
    In game name: Rynis
    Sexual Preference: Female Clerics, Occasional Venos, male Archers on Saturdays and Male BMs on Sundays.
    Are you willing to purchase rank 9?: Sold my car and child already. Just working on a bank loan.
    How do you feel about trolling?: I don't like them, they attacked me when I tried to get to the greener grass across the bridge. b:sad
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Name: Rynis
    In game name: Rynis
    Sexual Preference: Female Clerics, Occasional Venos, male Archers on Saturdays and Male BMs on Sundays.
    Are you willing to purchase rank 9?: Sold my car and child already. Just working on a bank loan.
    How do you feel about trolling?: I don't like them, they attacked me when I tried to get to the greener grass across the bridge. b:sad

RYNIS!!! *Kicks Rynis from Nemesis* Why? Cuz he never even put time aside for sexy Psy's b:cry

LMAO Zhadi, this was brilliant b:surrender
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hey everybody this will also be doubling as both a shoutbox and our pm function so if you would like to either

1) troll nemesis...
    -or-
    2) leave me a message about private guild affairs, continue reading to understand the proper format that allows you to utilize this space efficiently.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2064125_become-internet-troll.html

http://www.wikihow.com/Act-Serious

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not be a stranger because you'll offend zhadi who went out of his way on this one to provide for us; after all, "feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."

@AgentBrotato

Bro....
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lmao i really hope that you are serious.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    EnmaKaoru - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    .___. guess this is serious....

wow... just wow......................
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I am honestly a bad troll but I will give it a shot again.

Proski I have a dream, that one day...
    -I will stop being a normal hit one shot for mizandry.
    -I will stop having my pixels violated by invisible men outside of west.
    -Duke will shout my name.
    -Owning land only gives you sadness cards.
    -I won't have to witness the phrase, "lol" be used as a generic response to everything.
    -My veno will find love, even though she has a male's name.

I had dreams proski, but they were all shutdown when nemesis beat zulusive. So now the world as we know it is doomed, well perfect world. Harpy wraith is killing everyone, the map is filled with people that don't like fun, and I am poor as ever.

Btw, I met someone I could have an intelligent conversation with today. This server has hope, it's not that light at the end of the tunnel...that's just a train about to run you over. Take the exit door on the side and look, look at the beautiful server we have created!

We got drama baby, but it's our drama!

*end fail troll*
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    RYNIS!!! *Kicks Rynis from Nemesis* Why? Cuz he never even put time aside for sexy Psy's b:cry

Psys are fishes, I don't want crabs D:

Did my app get reviewed yet? QQ
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Proski
    I cant join but since i know a few of you guys can I post here and stuff ^_^
    im kinda bummed out since i got on and heard zulu broke up.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Are you guys sure Nemesis can't read this?

Ok.

Katanyia just finished off the last batch of 250 iron guards for us, but we need to keep farming herbs to give to her. I can't keep paying her with lovin'. I'm not as young as I used to be.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Ok.

Katanyia just finished off the last batch of 250 iron guards for us, but we need to keep farming herbs to give to her. I can't keep paying her with lovin'. I'm not as young as I used to be.

lolol

for an old timer, ur not too badb:laugh
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Ok.

b:laughb:laugh
    keep popping those pills old man b:mischievous
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    BLood...Age is a non factor when it comes to u ..ijs....b:dirty

OMG Rynis kicked from Nem b:cry Whos gonna give me my IGs nao....b:surrender

( Now u ll be on the verge of getting kicked b:laugh jk )
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    -TOP SECRET FOR LEADER/DIRECTOR OF ELUSIVE ONLY-

Name: ......
    In game name:NoLyf

Sexual Preference:WTS my body ( 18 yrs with 4 pack abs) for r9

Are you willing to purchase rank 9?: NO ( thats y i got rejected by nemesis )

How do you feel about trolling?: as in Troll Warlord???YES THATS ME IMBA GG b:bye
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Name: Sam
    In game name: WnbTank
    Sexual Preference: Crossdresser, I had to make female alt to deal with need to dress in bikinis.
    Are you willing to purchase rank 9?: When my one months rent pays for it, yes.
    How do you feel about trolling?: I find trolling really immature, selfish and disturbing.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Name: Sam
    In game name: WnbTank
    Sexual Preference: Crossdresser, I had to make female alt to deal with need to dress in bikinis.Age: It`s been 4 years since I got my own computer
    Are you willing to purchase rank 9?: When my one months rent pays for it, yes.
    How do you feel about trolling?: I find trolling really immature, selfish and disturbing.

u can put this in "sugestion box" for GM'S... "make bikini fash for male chars" b:shocked