Can We Please Have the Gold Lvl 85 Frost Equips Available?

KennyC - Lost City
KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I dont mind farming for them, maybe switch the mats required with tt mats? Seriously, it makes no sense to keep the forges there to tempt newbs like me into thinking theyre somehow able to be made b:angry I just want them available plz b:thanks
+1 post
Post edited by KennyC - Lost City on

Comments

• Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No, buy moar packs.

I think they already are, actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dont mind farming for them, maybe switch the mats required with tt mats? Seriously, it makes no sense to keep the forges there to tempt newbs like me into thinking theyre somehow able to be made b:angry I just want them available plz b:thanks

I agree. While it isnt the best gear end-game (obviously), its pretty damn good for level 85. There has got to be a way to make the instance a little easier to farm than the old.

And I dont think there are any gold FC armors available in game.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gold Gear drops in FF still. Just run it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Umm, as just said, they drop from FF bosses, except pretty much all of the gold armor.

If you were on HT though I've accumulated a large cache of FF armor and ornaments I could have given you if you liked FF gear that much.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i thought that u can get some wepaons with 1k pasts?
    and they drop in fc. i have seen one gold sphere and tons or regular xd
    the packs in the end could have a gold ring too.

but most ppl do fast runs...
    edited January 2011
    You can get two weapons with the pasts (that covers all but sins, psychics, barbs, bm's), but more people use it to get the Aquadash. More often than not it's bought to re-sell at a profit. Oops.

I've got maybe 6 or 7 Auspicious Ring: Order's, half from the chest, half as a drop from the infernobird. One Unicorn Spirit Ring: Order from the infernobird, like 4 or 5 from the chest. As for weapons I've got handfuls of crappy green weapons but only wound up ever getting maybe 2 or 3 golds (2x daggers and one axe, the one I didn't want).
  • Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear
    Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ive been looking high and low to find the gold FF cape that gives -3 channy anyone selling one? : )
  • CleaMuner - Raging Tide
    CleaMuner - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drop rate on fc gear is terrible, used to be able to farm the mats and make which gear you wanted. they should definitely bring that back, maybe as a second option when you start the fc run, kind of like squad and solo mode in tt. could have exp and mats modes in fc.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about the armor. which I agree should be in the game, even if we now only spend a month going from 85 to 100...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about the armor. which I agree should be in the game, even if we now only spend a month going from 85 to 100...

speak for your self i level the old fashion way so it takes me alot longer to enjoy my chars before they get to lvl 100 and i get bored and ditch this game for *** or DCUOb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • KennyC - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Yea I meant the gold lvl armor equips, cuz the green ones suck. I haven't been able to find any gold armor equips in the auction house nor have ever i ever seen it being worn or traded in worldchat, archosaur, and trade chat. If they ever do , thanks to a miracleb:shutup, bring them back, I really hope that they dont make the gears bound upon equipinngb:angry. Thanks for the posts about the weps and orns though. So does anyone know if the gold armor drops from the bossesb:thanks?
    +1 post
    edited January 2011
    Yea I meant the gold lvl armor equips, cuz the green ones suck. I haven't been able to find any gold armor equips in the auction house nor have ever i ever seen it being worn or traded in worldchat, archosaur, and trade chat. If they ever do , thanks to a miracleb:shutup, bring them back, I really hope that they dont make the gears bound upon equipinngb:angry. Thanks for the posts about the weps and orns though. So does anyone know if the gold armor drops from the bossesb:thanks?
    I've seen some of the FF gold helms ("Moonshade Mirage" headpiece) around but they were part of at least one pack if not two that I can recall offhand.
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No gold armor drops in FF.
    *Semi retired*
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No gold armor drops in FF.

It took two pages of people bickering for someone to point this out. Thanks :)

To previous knowitall posters, reread my post in response....I said gold armor. Not ornaments. Not weapons.

Numbnuts
  • KennyC - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    It took two pages of people bickering for someone to point this out. Thanks :)

To previous knowitall posters, reread my post in response....I said gold armor. Not ornaments. Not weapons.

Numbnuts

Yea, I just needed one more person to clarify if it was true or not, b:cry. Well, I think i will send a ticket or make a thread in the suggestion box >.>
    +1 post