• Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    :O but is not nice to steal!
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:dirty

I want time with Kaida *steals Kaida away from Martiin* dont tell Kaiser-oh sht I think he's reading this ><

Give her back! b:angry

*turns guild protections off*

Now put the sexy wiz down slowly and nobody is going to get hurt.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur
    Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OOOO I think I like people fighting over me b:dirty
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    OOOO I think I like people fighting over me b:dirty

Did I win?
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
    edited January 2011
    b:cute Maaayyybe
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i wanna steal something too b:cry

u stole my heart proski b:dirty
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    b:cute Maaayyybe

Quit playing games with my heart. b:cry
    edited January 2011
    Awe Martiin b:kissb:heart
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Your only gonna break break my break break my heart.
    edited January 2011
    Your only gonna break break my break break my heart.

LOL Sadly enough while we've been going back and forth with our little rants Ive thought of that song as well XD

But really Martin b:kissb:heart

p.s ~ Im actually surprised I havent seen anyone say "Get a room"

Fluffeh you have failed me b:cry
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    LOL Sadly enough while we've been going back and forth with our little rants Ive thought of that song as well XD

But really Martin b:kissb:heart

p.s ~ Im actually surprised I havent seen anyone say "Get a room"

Fluffeh you have failed me b:cry

Fluffy is part of the PA boy's group, we watch each others back.

Kaida I am going to treat you like my homework, I'l slam you on my desk and do you all night long.

As for getting a room, I can't! I login to check my email from random computers on campus and find some time to post here. I am part of a group designing an industrial building and everything needs to be specified. I will stop here because I can talk about this for hours.

Forums only method of stalking you, anyone using forums can deal with it or be stalked!!

P.S. Did my geeky pickup line work?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011

It did, double TW weekend bro.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited January 2011
    Fluffy is part of the PA boy's group, we watch each others back.

Kaida I am going to treat you like my homework, I'l slam you on my desk and do you all night long.

As for getting a room, I can't! I login to check my email from random computers on campus and find some time to post here. I am part of a group designing an industrial building and everything needs to be specified. I will stop here because I can talk about this for hours.

Forums only method of stalking you, anyone using forums can deal with it or be stalked!!

Initial thought at post : Oh Damn! b:surprised

Second thought : Geeky b:dirty

Third: Yes, yes it did b:laugh
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Initial thought at post : Oh Damn! b:surprised

Second thought : Geeky b:dirty

Third: Yes, yes it did b:laugh

Touchdown Martiin! Guess I will do some homework. b:dirty

Wnbtank, I am assuming there will be one tw today. Not sure if I can make it, it's really in the air so no promises. All depends on my professor.
    edited January 2011
    yes,homework indeed b:dirty

nuuuuuuuu I must BT you, you must come for TW tonight b:cry
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    So much for for-play, go straight to one shotting me..

Well I will, my last lecture is in like 1hour but I still don't know if my professor needs me for an experiment. I am sure if I told him I need to go stalk someone online, he would understand right?
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Well I will, my last lecture is in like 1hour but I still don't know if my professor needs me for an experiment. I am sure if I told him I need to go stalk someone online, he would understand right?

totally....he is probably stalking you online.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I`d call that onesided love, stalking is such an ugly word for it. Oh well, I prolly should get some sleep before the main thing, not talking `bout your desperate quest for attention. Well sleep right after blue mountain state, god I love that show, gives kitty all kind of ideas!

Ps. Yeah, TWs on today and tomorrow evening.

Pps. Informing her is your responsbility, I tried but yeah, we both know if she got my message =p.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    I`d call that onesided love, stalking is such an ugly word for it. Oh well, I prolly should get some sleep before the main thing, not talking `bout your desperate quest for attention. Well sleep right after blue mountain state, god I love that show, gives kitty all kind of ideas!

Ps. Yeah, TWs on today and tomorrow evening.

Pps. Informing her is your responsbility, I tried but yeah, we both know if she got my message =p.

Yes my quest in life is the attention of online avatars in which the probability of meeting is the same as me taking out my credit card and charging enough zhen to buy a warsoul weapon. Though some people are actually close enough to drop by their place but I don't look forward to any awkward moments, if certain beverages are involved, then it should go nice and smooth.

I am tired beyond belief and even though my meeting is now on Monday and I can login. I simply don't have the willpower to. As for, "her" I did tell her so she knows, whether or not she will do anything is an answer I do not have.

Ah and btw wnb, no more goofing around in pwi. Gonna move into silent and conserved mode and watch others entertain me. b:bye
    edited January 2011
    butbutbut Martin I thought you liked it Rough b:sin

p.s ~ Martin just make sure if your making those house calls with these certian "beverages" they are either "of age people" or females over the age of 18 at the very lease xD

p.s.s~ too bad Im not one of those people that live close by b:sad
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    butbutbut Martin I thought you liked it Rough b:sin

p.s ~ Martin just make sure if your making those house calls with these certian "beverages" they are either "of age people" or females over the age of 18 at the very lease xD

p.s.s~ too bad Im not one of those people that live close by b:sad

Any state part of the big10 is fair game except Iowa, I was not impressed one bit.

Nah I prefer a girl o just thinking of a random number, perhaps my age b:dirty

Found out we lost tw, see what happens when I don't show up?
    edited January 2011
    WEWT I'm still in the running baby!! b:dirty

Yea your not there to distract me in TW so they get all my BT lovin'
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    WEWT I'm still in the running baby!! b:dirty

Yea your not there to distract me in TW so they get all my BT lovin'

I shall reroll a sin and hunt my nemesis friends down, I know where you are!! My friends list tells me b:sin
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I shall reroll a sin and hunt my nemesis friends down, I know where you are!! My friends list tells me b:sin

b:shocked *removes Martiin for FL b:scorn
    edited January 2011

better be prepared to get r8 or r9 babeh :P

You've seen me pk with some sins u know better >:D

Not that im awesome or anything but Ive gotten betters....its only those r8 or r9 where it gets really iffy b:sad
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    better be prepared to get r8 or r9 babeh :P

You've seen me pk with some sins u know better >:D

Not that im awesome or anything but Ive gotten betters....its only those r8 or r9 where it gets really iffy b:sad

Hmmm, everyone in nemesis pk's with "some" sins, meaning like a cadre of 3 to 6 of them.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    you just need more "friends" is all, blood
    b:chuckle
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm, everyone in nemesis pk's with "some" sins, meaning like a cadre of 3 to 6 of them.

lol next time ill try to choose my words wisely I meant Ive pk'd against some sins nooblet :P
  • minrothadtheimmortal
    minrothadtheimmortal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    you just need more "friends" is all, blood
    b:chuckle

QQ, noone want to be friends with me, im just a lowbie wiz from dreamweaver server