Stop drinking Hatorade

13»

Comments

• XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I tink my engleesh geteeng beterr reding forumms. I like too mush. b:victory

PWI is to blame and not the individuals getting the OP stuff. I myself am not a heavy cashshopper, most of my rank9 came from the 700m i saved which took me 6 months to get. I was saving for TT100 with +12 but when rank sale came about...well everyone would have done the same as I. The sacrifice of only using TT90 gear and not TT99 was how i made the 700m.

Rank9 does make a difference in TW's as you've seen from my TW vids like Rio pointed out. I think at one point at the begining of TW with Immunity I was out there B gate and just one-shooting everyone that came out of gate long enough for our catas to come in. Was funny though from my perspective...maybe not so much from the other end but hey, its a game and a way to entertain yourself is what I say.

The last TW with Immunity should have been a long TW but I was out of town. I got in TW when our crystal was at 10% 4 catas attacking. Two show how much of a difference an R9 makes, I demon sparked, aoed and 3 out of the 4 catas dropped. I think then Immunity saw i just logged in and they started targeting me. Couldnt get the last cata in time hehe.

Being squishy and a one shot to some sins and archers is a sacrafice and choice i've made for power. I've gotten many pm's etc that i'm to squishy but how i see it, most of arch is squishy to me. If i can kill it before they get to me then there is no loss. Just need to get around those sins with high damage and HP. Other sins are no problem since my demon retaliation can do upto 10k+ reflect.

Well now with a +12 weapon (thanks to the recent pack sale which i made over 200m) and getting most of my demon aoe skills, I should be doing lots more damage. Just feel sorry for those barbs with lots of HP cause of charm ****. I'm looking forword to TW to test out this new found power LOL. I need find me some targets.

Dunno why there are no other rank9 psy in arch. I think psy utilize R9 more than any other class in my opinion. Maybe next sale u will see more pop out.

Stats

Blackvodoo (+22 attack lvl)
    R9 full set +12 weapon (+63 attack lvl)
    Blessing (+30 attack lvl)
    Dots (+15 attack lvl)

Total +130 attack lvl & +20 defense lvl with blackvodoo.

Still working on second cast cape and helm to get more vit, mag, pdef. Dunno what shards ill put in yet, maybe garnets but dunno. These two pieces second cast will also give another +5 attack lvl.

Stil need to work on cube protection necklace so im not so squishy on melee attacks. Gold is to get 9 of these for 3rd cast which give +5 attack and defense lvls.

Need to also refine my gear to +10 some day but i'ma poor mexycan. Spend most of my monies on tequilla and women...LOL.

enough ranting, this is the biggest post for a mexy to have posted...b:bye

*Balance*

I hope I live.

Edit:

Better yet, Reflective Aura, I'll bring you down with me. One way or the other.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I tink my engleesh geteeng beterr reding forumms. I like too mush. b:victory

PWI is to blame and not the individuals getting the OP stuff. I myself am not a heavy cashshopper, most of my rank9 came from the 700m i saved which took me 6 months to get. I was saving for TT100 with +12 but when rank sale came about...well everyone would have done the same as I. The sacrifice of only using TT90 gear and not TT99 was how i made the 700m.

Rank9 does make a difference in TW's as you've seen from my TW vids like Rio pointed out. I think at one point at the begining of TW with Immunity I was out there B gate and just one-shooting everyone that came out of gate long enough for our catas to come in. Was funny though from my perspective...maybe not so much from the other end but hey, its a game and a way to entertain yourself is what I say.

The last TW with Immunity should have been a long TW but I was out of town. I got in TW when our crystal was at 10% 4 catas attacking. Two show how much of a difference an R9 makes, I demon sparked, aoed and 3 out of the 4 catas dropped. I think then Immunity saw i just logged in and they started targeting me. Couldnt get the last cata in time hehe.

Being squishy and a one shot to some sins and archers is a sacrafice and choice i've made for power. I've gotten many pm's etc that i'm to squishy but how i see it, most of arch is squishy to me. If i can kill it before they get to me then there is no loss. Just need to get around those sins with high damage and HP. Other sins are no problem since my demon retaliation can do upto 10k+ reflect.

Well now with a +12 weapon (thanks to the recent pack sale which i made over 200m) and getting most of my demon aoe skills, I should be doing lots more damage. Just feel sorry for those barbs with lots of HP cause of charm ****. I'm looking forword to TW to test out this new found power LOL. I need find me some targets.

Dunno why there are no other rank9 psy in arch. I think psy utilize R9 more than any other class in my opinion. Maybe next sale u will see more pop out.

Stats

Blackvodoo (+22 attack lvl)
    R9 full set +12 weapon (+63 attack lvl)
    Blessing (+30 attack lvl)
    Dots (+15 attack lvl)

Total +130 attack lvl & +20 defense lvl with blackvodoo.

Still working on second cast cape and helm to get more vit, mag, pdef. Dunno what shards ill put in yet, maybe garnets but dunno. These two pieces second cast will also give another +5 attack lvl.

Stil need to work on cube protection necklace so im not so squishy on melee attacks. Gold is to get 9 of these for 3rd cast which give +5 attack and defense lvls.

Need to also refine my gear to +10 some day but i'ma poor mexycan. Spend most of my monies on tequilla and women...LOL.

enough ranting, this is the biggest post for a mexy to have posted...b:bye

yep as soon as mexy popped up i hit solid shield and saw all the other catas go down, was pretty ridiculous how mexy alone does that, yet nearly the rest of the entire faction was having trouble decking even 1 barb. b:cry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yep as soon as mexy popped up i hit solid shield and saw all the other catas go down, was pretty ridiculous how mexy alone does that, yet nearly the rest of the entire faction was having trouble decking even 1 barb. b:cry

That`s a lie, according to Aries it`s ridiculous to even suggest that 11 R9s could win TW against 80 ppl on TT90. Please stop spreading lies about R9, anybody with TT60 wep can roll em!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That`s a lie, according to Aries it`s ridiculous to even suggest that 11 R9s could win TW against 80 ppl on TT90. Please stop spreading lies about R9, anybody with TT60 wep can roll em!

Well this was a nice laugh, reminds me of proski's response to aries about phoenix.
    hey aries, how bout them refined communities

Reasons like these I visit these forums instead of the game. So much more entertaining. Especially mister Wnbtank b:victory
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Reasons like these I visit these forums instead of the game. So much more entertaining. Especially mister Wnbtank b:victory

I second this. If it weren't for Wnb, these forums would be a total snorefest.

I vote Wnb as Archosaur's leading reporter. Always asking the questions no one else has the stones to ask and getting to the heart of the situation!
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I myself am not a heavy cashshopper...

stopped reading after this

OK, I couldn't help myself
    I'm looking forword to TW to test out this new found power LOL. I need find me some targets.

Hmmm, methinks that will be more of a problem than you anticipate
    Dunno why there are no other rank9 psy in arch.

Yea, gee-whiz, why not more? And how's come everyone stops at +10. I just don't get it.

See proski? THIS is why I just give up. Some people are so far in their own holes, they can no longer see even the grass the rest of us walk on.

WNB!?!?!?! Stop pointing out evidence disproving the self-serving propaganda Nemesis touts. They work so hard at it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011

See proski? THIS is why I just give up. Some people are so far in their own holes, they can no longer see even the grass the rest of us walk on.

WNB!?!?!?! Stop pointing out evidence disproving the self-serving propaganda Nemesis touts. They work so hard at it.

lets give up together, i'm tired of writing books anyway. lets just sit back and see what happens
  • Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur
    Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lets give up together, i'm tired of writing books anyway. lets just sit back and see what happens

Your books make my eyes hurt @_@, bloods I'm ok with he doesn't make his font very very tiny >.>