People really are this [_____]

tweakz
tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
RB BH: left alone with boss after barb and archer exchange words and rage quit - Over half a million coins, a bunch of OHT mats, and an elixer left just for me while squad hastes to regroup even while down 2 people. b:victory Being short 2 people already, each could have made over 100k just for finishing boss! -lol

Anyone else got a moment of mass [_____] to share?
Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
Post edited by tweakz on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Define [_____] and I will post my moment of [_____].
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Define [_____] and I will post my moment of [_____].

Well, all the people using your offensive sig, yet still trolling this forum is a good example! -TY!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    [_____] = stupidity/idiocy
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    Well, all the people using your offensive sig, yet still trolling this forum is a good example! -TY!

Lolwut.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lolwut.
    you treat the game that it is dead?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I suppose the FF I did on my sin last night, we got booted out of the instance cuz it took so long and were at the last boss -- far and away the worst evar. Barb also died cuz the cleric was using an NPC weapon + had crappy magic thus crappy heals, so every Holeen AOE the barb was slowly dying and.. splat. Then instance gone. I died the least amount of times (once) and that was only because the idiot barb tried to cancel Runewolf's SUPER. I ended up pulling Styren, Runewolf, and Oceania around while the rest of the squad wiped so the cleric (and the rest of them but more the cleric) would get XP. Ticked off 250K of tb plat charm and used up like 50 pots from one run. Of course, when we weren't dying, we were waiting on the barb who constantly was lagging and died twice pulling groups of mobs. I know of a cleric and barb I won't be doing a FF run with on my sin.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you treat the game that it is dead?

K I don't see how it's offensive...
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    K I don't see how it's offensive...

well, i didnt have better idea... =S

let it be, tweakz is stupid.
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I died the least amount of times (once) and that was only because the idiot barb tried to cancel Runewolf's SUPER.

I'd pay to see him pull that one off...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *cough* point to my sig *cough*

learn to live with that, that happens every day b:laugh
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    RB BH: left alone with boss after barb and archer exchange words and rage quit - Over half a million coins, a bunch of OHT mats, and an elixer left just for me while squad hastes to regroup even while down 2 people. b:victory Being short 2 people already, each could have made over 100k just for finishing boss! -lol

That actually happened to a friend of mine in BH, and him, the cleric and another were left high and dry. Me and my in-game husband joined up with them and ran them through.

Honestly people - COMMIT to your team. If you start with them, then END with them.

> Squad Leader - Lead

> Squad - Listen to Leader

> Squad - If Leader is an idiot, then next time choose a better squad.

> Squad Leader - Don't be an idiot > and do your job, let your squad know what you expect them to do. (this person tank, we pull from left, etc...)

> Squad - Listen to the Leader, DD'ers protect your Healer, and don't be damn idiots and run ahead of the healer. Understand how to control YOUR aggro.

Be professional you all. Damn.... It is a squad, and it takes time to resquad so make the best of it, show your pro-ness and be big enough to suck up any differences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Oh WOW!!!111! You could have made a WHOLE 100k. Sweet payday. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I died in bh69 twice from taking aggro with auto-attacks on the armor break boss (no sparks or skills with FC green fisties) before I realized the barb was using tt60 axes b:surrender (I offered to tank earlier before we got a barb, but received no reply).

I felt like a jerk and idiot for taking aggro. Offered to let him use my unshard unrefined extra calas I was going to sell before jumping in bh, got no reply. b:surrender I understand that not everyone is up to date on gear so I felt like an aggro ho Q.Q I switched to different weapons til i settled on tt70 so as to not steal aggro.

That's me being [___] :/