How do we collect our reimbursments?

Morrzan - Sanctuary
Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
"Due to the timing of this price drop, all players who purchased these items from the PWI Boutique at their current prices will be reimbursed the amount that they would have saved had the items been purchased at the new, lower rate.

These reimbursements will be implemented over the next two weeks, so to minimize the flood of tickets asking for a timetable on this reimbursement, we ask that you guys please refrain from sending tickets on the issue until the two weeks have passed.

Thanks guys, and sorry about the inconvenience!"

I realize that the reimbursements will be sent within the next two weeks, but is it going to be simply added to our gold that we already have? Or will we need to get it from somewhere else?
Post edited by Morrzan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Pretty sure they'll just put the Zen back on your account or add the gold back to you in game.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I suppose the 2 week thing is how long they estimate it will take them to get through the list of players who purchased chips/badges via the boutique. Personally I spent 16 gold on chips, so I'd technically be due 12 gold and 80 silver.

If they're doing it by list, surely someone out there has received compensation so far?
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Or maybe they're just hoping all the QQ will make people forget b:scorn

I want my 40+ gold back!
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would imagine that you don't "Collect" your reimbursements, but that it will be given to you in due time.

I am certain that when it is given to you, you will have an in-game mail waiting in your inbox.

Patience is a virtue.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith