So who is up for a Nirvana Profit run?

Options
Michael_Dark - Lost City
Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Oh wait, there's no such thing as profit from Nirvana anymore.

Opps. Nevermind.
I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
Post edited by Michael_Dark - Lost City on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL yup.

Wizzys must be very happy now. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lets run a 3-1 for gba f00ls! .... oh wait D:<
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL yup.

yupsb:chuckle

B>150 raptures 500k each
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ultimate nerf for 5 APS farming - take out farming.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yupsb:chuckle

B>150 raptures 500k each

b:question Rank 8 is still cheaper...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Eh, it just rules out more ppl for nirvana weapons (raps) and chest pieces (very small % of cannys). If anything, the market for cannys will always be there thanks to the -int and -channeling bonuses for the legs/wrist.

Notice the /wrist in there. It's a subtle hint.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Opps. Nevermind.

Oh yea, I'm going to be so sad to see no more wc's like "Nirvana squad, 2 spots left, 5 aps only . . . ."

NOT!

Suck it up. It ain't that big a deal anyway. Not like they gave anyone the ability to run Nirvana in 13 minutes.

Oh wait, they already did that with -interval b:surrender

Nerf APS to 2.5, and ill welcome them taking away this rank 8. Until then, b:shutup
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what is nirvana ? Not a single guy buying uncanny at RT

farming is no more left. Why will anyone get tt90 even ? just get rank 6 chest and then rank 8
    GBA = no need anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:question Rank 8 is still cheaper...

well, i already have g13. and g15>r8
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    greedy leeches get what they deserve...b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This version is more dead then PW-MY GG
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the market for cannys will always be there thanks to the -int and -channeling bonuses for the legs/wrist.

Notice the /wrist in there. It's a subtle hint.

ROFL nice sig by the way b:laugh
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well, i already have g13. and g15>r8

If you're lucky.

If you would have sold 250 raptures a week ago, you could have rank 9 ring and weapon.

b:bye
  • qqpwi
    qqpwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Opps. Nevermind.

I AGREE MICHAEL_DARK
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !

btw. GOOD TROLL MICHAEL, FOR ONCE!b:bye
  • hahahahahahah1
    hahahahahahah1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL yup.

Yea we are, specially with the rank 8 being able to one shot everyone easily now.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea we are, specially with the rank 8 being able to one shot everyone easily now.

Nicely done, can't wait to be 1 shotted and to 1 shot ppls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think it's completely unfair that our rank8 look like damn TT90s and TB rank8 look...so...pwetty....The rank8 bow...i don't even know how that's a bow. It's a ****ing hair comb.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think it's completely unfair that our rank8 look like damn TT90s and TB rank8 look...so...pwetty....The rank8 bow...i don't even know how that's a bow. It's a ****ing hair comb.

And don't they get boots and sleeves?

I want rank 8 boots and sleeves . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im up for nv profit run, im 5 aps now
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not sure about other servers, but on HT raptures are 1.5-1.6m and cannies are around 350k.
    Cannies dropped lower than that before for no reason at all on HT. I would say this cuts back the profit from running Nirvana by less than ~20%.
    I'm still cool with that :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL. If this game is dead WHY are you still here posting michael? You should know better than anyone that Trying to speak out is a useless Gesture. Stop QQIng about it and Just quit.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL. If this game is dead WHY are you still here posting michael? You should know better than anyone that Trying to speak out is a useless Gesture. Stop QQIng about it and Just quit.

If it's not the pot calling the kettle black. Why are you even posting if you haven't logged into the game in 5 months? I guess a word such as 'hypocrite' that describes a situation like the one you're currently in is too much for your little brain's capacity to handle. One day you'll grasp concepts such as this.

b:pleased
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If it's not the pot calling the kettle black. Why are you even posting if you haven't logged into the game in 5 months? I guess a word such as 'hypocrite' that describes a situation like the one you're currently in is too much for your little brain's capacity to handle. One day you'll grasp concepts such as this.

Stop trying to talk intelligently michael, You fail. Anyways. I am posting because I LOLD HARD when an aquantence of mine told me you could get rank 8 with 72 USD. I came here to troll and lol at all the cashshoppers if you may know. Sure enough your still here QQing like a little girl. If the game is dead Just quit. SIMPLE AS THAT. God you fail so F*****G HARD. Don't call hypocrisy if your still here when "THE GAME IS DEAD"
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    viktorbg wrote: »
    This version is more dead then PW-MY GG

According to ecatomb's news section, on 11/11/10 they shutdown PW-MS...maybe that will happen here after this year is over...b:shocked
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

You're the one saying the game is dead, yet you still play. So why is Bloody Fox a hypocrite when he doesn't play a "dead" game?
  • murkury
    murkury Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You're the one saying the game is dead, yet you still play. So why is Bloody Fox a hypocrite when he doesn't play a "dead" game?

^ This
    gnodab xDDD
    edited December 2010
    Options

You're not very bright either. Did you read his post? He's a hypocrite cause he asked why I'm still posting here...

BTW, TevesRagen, who are you? You're like 100, and I've never heard of you. You must be pretty horrible.

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Michael your sig just made me happy in the pants. :P
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You're not very bright either. Did you read his post? He's a hypocrite cause he asked why I'm still posting here...

BTW, TevesRagen, who are you? You're like 100, and I've never heard of you. You must be pretty horrible.

Stop asking people if they read my post because clearly you didn't read my reply.
    I told you why I'm back for tonight. I'm still waiting for your reason for your hypocrisy....
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Stop asking people if they read my post because clearly you didn't read my reply.
    I told you why I'm back for tonight. I'm still waiting for your reason for your hypocrisy....

You're a brainless troll. I haven't decided if I'm going to quit... but enough people have already left.

You don't play, yet you're still here trolling.

You're still butthurt over Rose too I see.

b:laugh