The leak!

keihan007#7641
keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Following is direct paste from private site. So yeah, it has been leaked! I just think it`s horrible what kind of asses ppl can be!

"I could have told her that the way she was "informing" was wrong way to approach, creating mess of drama where nobody actually got relevant info, the nice way, but it`s been a rough week, I needed entertaiment.

Some notes before looking at these. About the pompus comment, she said on WC how most arent smart enough to be careful enough for keyloggers. That comment was on how I said only idiot gets **** that way, wish I had taken SS, sigh.

-urls removed-

It`s not actually as funny as I thought it was at first glance but heck, I said I post it so I`ll do just that.

Ps. I have to thank cable for professional trolling insight."

edit: for some reason images dont work like they should, I try to gix em

Edit2: works like a thought
BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    inb4drama
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    saxroll wrote: »
    Following is direct paste from private site. So yeah, it has been leaked! I just think it`s horrible what kind of asses ppl can be!

"I could have told her that the way she was "informing" was wrong way to approach, creating mess of drama where nobody actually got relevant info, the nice way, but it`s been a rough week, I needed entertaiment.

Some notes before looking at these. About the pompus comment, she said on WC how most arent smart enough to be careful enough for keyloggers. That comment was on how I said only idiot gets **** that way, wish I had taken SS, sigh.

-urls removed-

It`s not actually as funny as I thought it was at first glance but heck, I said I post it so I`ll do just that.

Ps. I have to thank cable for professional trolling insight."

edit: for some reason images dont work like they should, I try to gix em

Edit2: works like a thought

Em.... we didn't care about it when it was on world chat... and... pretty sure most of us still don't care. Guess I'm next in line for haxing now. b:sad
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    When posting screenshots, it's common courtesy to black out the names of the people involved. Please remember this in the future.

Thanks! b:thanks

And, since the main purpose of this thread was the screenshots...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.