My Suggestion

DirtyDann - Heavens Tear
DirtyDann - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
I Hate Playing A Pve Server And I Would Like It If You Make It So I'm Able To Change Servers Because The Thing With PvE Servers Is Once You Get High Lvl Its Boring. I Tt /nirvana/ Rb/ Warsong/ff/fb's All Get Boring, What Do You Want Us To Do Quit Playing Because We're So Bored.FIX IT So I Can Change Servers And Pvp With Those Harshland Noobs.
Post edited by DirtyDann - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So players can just level up without fear & gear up supremely well then just arrive on a PvP server to own?

No, no game will ever allow PvE > PvP transfers. If you didnt earn your way up through to hard levels you dont deserve to be there at endgame.
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my suggestion is you stick around and work on your gears first b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Hate Playing A Pve Server And I Would Like It If You Make It So I'm Able To Change Servers Because The Thing With PvE Servers Is Once You Get High Lvl Its Boring. I Tt /nirvana/ Rb/ Warsong/ff/fb's All Get Boring, What Do You Want Us To Do Quit Playing Because We're So Bored.FIX IT So I Can Change Servers And Pvp With Those Harshland Noobs.

If you hate PvE servers so much, why did you bother playing on one, especially long enough to reach level 100? Besides, the GMs have already stated numerous times that server transfers can't be done with this game. Why is that so difficult for people like you to understand?
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Quoting a GM :
    "This is impossible."
    Closed.

PS : Next time, PLEASE don't use such font, it's hurting the eyes b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.