So I heard you caster classes want to be wanted in random squads right?

Yulk - Heavens Tear
Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
Ask the devs to remove chi gain from normal attacks on every class, also nerfing chi gain on assassins, and putting a 2 min cooldown on spark burst.

Solution initiated.

P.S. Being very serious.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
Post edited by Yulk - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This belongs in the suggestions forum.

Also, you're Yulk, so no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They let YOU back in here?

Goodness gracious >>
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    oh so THAT's why...

now it all makes sense.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    someone grab the banhammer before his idea's rub off on other peopleb:angry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    While you're at it, why not take away the stealth on sins so that they're reduced into spamming subsea and buffing bloodpaint?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    While you're at it, why not take away the stealth on sins so that they're reduced into spamming subsea and buffing bloodpaint?

pss, sins are OP, they can kite
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ask the devs to remove chi gain from normal attacks on every class, also nerfing chi gain on assassins, and putting a 2 min cooldown on spark burst.

Solution initiated.

P.S. Being very serious.

Because every melee class is 5 APS right?

I'm sick of these suggestions that want to globally nerf melee classes just because of 5 APS. Nerf 5 APS, dont scorch the earth in the process (and contrary to what you hear, the majority are NOT 5 APS or anywhere close because its unaffordable).
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    While youre at it Yulk, please also request chi gain to be removed from magic atks for magic classes.

So basically melee classes wud have to use skills to gain chi and magic classes wud have to do physical attacks to gain chi. ITS BALANCED NOW!!!! b:laugh
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Because every melee class is 5 APS right?

I'm sick of these suggestions that want to globally nerf melee classes just because of 5 APS. Nerf 5 APS, dont scorch the earth in the process (and contrary to what you hear, the majority are NOT 5 APS or anywhere close because its unaffordable).

My mains are melee classes (besides from sins), if that would cripple you from doing 1 button poking, I have done semi-perma spark, I almost never use it anymore. I have to say you have to learn from square 1 again. I am really telling the people who wants 5aps nerfed, they should do it right, prevent the perma-spark. Right now a cash shopped BM > every other class. I do not like when people using what I like to use :( .

Don't get me wrong, I don't like playing caster classes. However, I am definitely sick of people calling for heavy cash shoppers in their squad. If I had 5aps too, I'd rather play solo and not let people leech from me.
    While youre at it Yulk, please also request chi gain to be removed from magic atks for magic classes.

So basically melee classes wud have to use skills to gain chi and magic classes wud have to do physical attacks to gain chi. ITS BALANCED NOW!!!! b:laugh

Lol, archers are not melee classes Mr. please go back to your bows, or at least sling shots.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    @Yulk...
    Youre beyond help seriously. Just because my main is an archer, I no longer play melee classes nad my comment is invalid? b:shocked...sheesh man, you are beyond help.

Youre so called suggestion fixes nothing really. However it creates a huge imbalance between melee classes and magic classes by reverting the scenario in favour of the magic classes. So yea, youre basically breaking something which is working properly.

If you feel a game should be played in a particular way, go make your own MMO and play it solo. Stop playing F2Ps and complain about how its imbalanced and favours cash shoppers.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Yulk...
    Youre beyond help seriously. Just because my main is an archer, I no longer play melee classes nad my comment is invalid? b:shocked...sheesh man, you are beyond help.

Youre so called suggestion fixes nothing really. However it creates a huge imbalance between melee classes and magic classes by reverting the scenario in favour of the magic classes. So yea, youre basically breaking something which is working properly.

If you feel a game should be played in a particular way, go make your own MMO and play it solo. Stop playing F2Ps and complain about how its imbalanced and favours cash shoppers.

You do realize you can chain spark without 5aps right? Like auto attack and spark would cause a huge imbalance, I bet you don't even have aim low for your archer instead, you use winged pledge, I bet you don't even know what aim low is. If it nerfs laziness, then good. While they are at it, they should remove marcos as well. Barbs have no idea how to keep aggro anymore, archer making themselves foolish and dying a lot thinking they are melee, and more bms are going fists but not using any skill to enhance speed or even BOTHER canceling skills anymore.

Every mmo with enhancing from cash shop does always favor imbalance, refines, charms, crit suits, etc. Why do you think cash shoppers own the game no matter how bad they play??

@Olblaze, stealth is not OP, its just a lame skill tbh. Not worth leveling b:sweat
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    I dont I need to justify my gameplay and skills to you since youre a master of assumption. I dont have 5 aps and am pretty aware of what skills I have and what my archer is capable of. I prefer my bow tyvm, but if my fists can be used better in one situation I am going to use it irrespective whether its ideal for the class or not, whether its OP or not. Last I remember, we all play for having fun.

If youre so against the cash enhancing stuff in a game (like aps for example), you could simply move on as earlier suggested.

Your suggestion here, is plain stupid.
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    However, I am definitely sick of people calling for heavy cash shoppers in their squad. If I had 5aps too, I'd rather play solo and not let people leech from me.

You're like level 60, nobody cares about APS at that level. Why are you whining again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]