Requesting a little bit of advice >_>

Options
RioNHale - Archosaur
RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Barbarian
Ok so, I have a 101 Barb and a 100 BM on the same account, same server, im building one set of gear for both chars, account stashing it all over back and forth.
I need a few Barb opinions on the build/gear im currently using and the one I plan to get endgame ._.

Current gear using for both barb and bm:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f69fdb51ccead64b

Gear planned endgame for barb/bm:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=5d506888cbb38a18

Interval gear planned/near finished on bm:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1fa6c15656dde882

(claws already obtained, have all mats for La sleeves and 5/8minister stones for the belt atm)

My Barb is a wierd-sage-crit-str build and dont plan to change it because pure vit builds seem idk... boring and common, ijs/ AND, I have 15 sage skills including the buffs minus poison fang/BB -so dont suggest to change to demon and go claw 5aps barb, I feel its too late for that, plus i already have a bm for interval. b:surrender

I could always go sage Barb claw 4aps... O_O

D:

My bm is pure str/dex with little vit, I can always make up hp with more refines later.

so yeah I need to know what people think and if ive made any "major" errors in the build that could cost me dearly as a barb, mostly gear wise.

~and please consider the 2 classes I play with 1 build aswell when replying.

oh and p.s.

about the 4 dota in the 99 lionheart chest - it looks smexy is all, couldnt resist! b:dirty
★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
Post edited by RioNHale - Archosaur on

Comments

• DangerField - Dreamweaver
    DangerField - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Looks pretty solid to me although I prefere garnets in wep!

and im taking it as the ruby shard in decides is a mistake for planed endgame.

I see you put 2 vit stones in HA wrist already, if you're planning on putting 2 more I would properly put them somewhere both chars can benefit from them. maybe 4 soc robe instead?
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the ruby is mostly because the deicides are borrowed and i sharded them with a spare world boss drop, its a perfect (error there being flawless on calc) seems to do well enough, no damage complaints from me ._. b:pleased

-but if garnet gems do come down in price ill either get one of those for them, or just wait for tt100 (in the far, far future b:shocked)

The ashura just idk, i figure +10 on wep would suffice for any lack of garnet gems endgame and 6% crit on a weapon is so sexy. O_O

Got the lunar robe 2 sockets *sadface* max stats all *smileyface*, bought 1 primeval for 11m soon after, and was given 1 savant as a gift to fill the 2 sockets,

my 99 sleeves were manufactured 4 sockets, I managed to get 2 relatively cheap savants for them (around 10m each before prices rocketed) so I havent had the coin to purchase another 2 yet, current prices ranging from 13-20m due to the crazy high demand, but yeah it would make more sense to 3 soc the robe and put another vit stone in that before another in wirists, thanks! :D
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    but yeah it would make more sense to 3 soc the robe and put another vit stone in that before another in wrists

If you have the ability to generate enough coins to purchase vit stones (as it would seem you do) Fuzzy suggest adding both a 3rd and 4th socket to you cape. If the panda remembers right it is about 3200 socket stones total. Considering what some other gear takes in terms of socket stones, the 2000 alone for the 4th one on a Lunar Cape is a steal of a deal.

b:victory

(....and by good deal Fuzzy mean it take 16,000 socket stones for 4th on me armour b:cry)
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yeah fuzzy ive seen your gear all 4 soc, the lunar nirvana seems insane to 4 socket!
    im not holding my breath for 4 sockets or even 3 in the 2 pieces of nirvana I plan to get b:shocked

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • DangerField - Dreamweaver
    DangerField - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    4 socket a nirvana piece would be insane most ppl follow 1 of 2 paths.

1. 4 socket your gear while its still lunar/TT and pay to keep the sockets

2. go random on Nirv and if it comes 4 soc on version 1 pay to keep on the quench.

remember nirv has a much higher chance of 3 soc, I think 80%
    So far my 3 pieces has come 3 soc.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    4 socket a nirvana piece would be insane most ppl follow 1 of 2 paths.

1. 4 socket your gear while its still lunar/TT and pay to keep the sockets

2. go random on Nirv and if it comes 4 soc on version 1 pay to keep on the quench.

remember nirv has a much higher chance of 3 soc, I think 80%
    So far my 3 pieces has come 3 soc.

I guess it makes sense to 4 socket it that way but the chienkun stones seem to get overly expensive when it comes to g15 gears, no?

Id be perfectly happy with 3 sockets in nirvana, tbh 2 sockets just sucks always, then again its less sharding for me to worry about... b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-