Comments

• Rambox - Sanctuary
    Rambox - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Local
    wait for it
    izations!

LMAO! That was really funny, Swarley.

and, yeah... I think until Genesis Expansion, we'll be getting a lot of "minor localization changes", so, expect packs, a few new fashions and guild icons until 2011, probably.
    b:cry
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ugh. How about some REAL patch notes? Just a thought. >_>

Even if it really is "minor localization changes..." I mean come on, at least elaborate on that. What did you re-localize? Am I going to find one of my skills renamed to something more generic? Did you change a boss to be named "Nightspike [Something]" due to total lack of creativity? What?

If it's related to Genesis, you could at least put "added new content for upcoming Genesis expansion."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Think they skipped East Coast servers til now...since they just crashed like a heroin addict. b:shutup
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah having a list, even if it's small, of all the changes and edits would be really nice. ( Besides the new things in the boutique. ) As a player of PW and MMO's in general I always feel a bit at ease when I get to see what has been fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com