Binding Question

Options
sleepcat
sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I remember hearing complaints about people who binded their gear and dropped their equipped gear in PK anyways, and I've heard people who use Guardian Angels/Scrolls sometimes dropped their inventory items anyways in PK. I've also heard people say it's better to split stacks of GA/GSes to reduce the likelihood of the dropping items despite having GSes bug from occuring. I would like a confirmation on whether these complaint are indeed valid or not and whether it is worth binding gear due to the existence of this binded gear dropping bug. Thanks in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sleepcat on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't think the GA drop bug can ever be actually confirmed. It's much more easier to say "QQ it bugged I have to report to GMs so they can give back my +10 Lunar" than say "oops I forgot my GAs in my bank, I hope that level 20 noob has a good use for that +10 Lunar".

If it actually happens due to the GAs itself dropping, I'd say splitting the stacks will reduce the chance of dropping something to zero. Unless, of course, you are blood red and drop both stacks of you GAs. Binding your gear is another option and it works fine if you already have your end-game equips.

Me: "Real men use SL."
    Mav: "If I used SL like 'real men', you'd be dead every time you were out of SZ."
    Me: "Uh..." b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Meeeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haha, I really dont know, never happend to me, I just think those people are just crying about it and acting like it was not their fault for something they forgot XD

As I pk'ed this redname, 3 times, he kept getting rez, he kept getting up, and he finally said "wtf I have SL on, and still dropping!" Then he goes on to say hes going to report that to a GM unless I give him back his stuff ect ... Lol I think its all a lie :P
    Magic Banana!!!
    Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meeeowwwwwww Kittens<3You
    WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM