2nd Cast G15 Leggings - Advice Pls

RedSurf - Lost City
RedSurf - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Assassin
Hi,

Just wondering if I could get your opionion or advice as to which 2nd cast G15 LA leggings would be the best for a sin, assuming money isn't the deciding factor:

☆☆Myriad Blossom Greaves http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25691

OR

☆☆Shadow Ashura Greaves http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25709

Thanks
Post edited by RedSurf - Lost City on

Comments

• volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    TT ones are best considering LA has crappy defenses to begin with.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    About the same really. Lunar recast gives more def and hp while TT gives 4% reduction. The def stats difference get boost by buffs while the 4% reduction stays constant. If money is not a problem, TT is easier since you can just chip the gold mats. Lunar you'll have to either search and buy the ess and chip the gold mats. Or you have one day left to farm it during 2x drops. I got lunar plate and legs for BM.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I gotta agree with Volst. From looking at the addon's. TT is the better one.

Well addon's, refine hp amount, and how the gear stacks up to each other >.>
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    I gotta agree with Volst. From looking at the addon's. TT is the better one.

Well addon's, refine hp amount, and how the gear stacks up to each other >.>

They refine the same... and what do you mean stacks up? Sin only get 1 piece of Nirvana so no set bonus.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They refine the same... and what do you mean stacks up? Sin only get 1 piece of Nirvana so no set bonus.

Um, wouldn't anyone sane want to get the Nirvana helmet as well? It's got better mods, refines better and has lower requirements than the Warsoul of Earth. Even if it costs a lot more, it's still the #1 endgame choice.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Um, wouldn't anyone sane want to get the Nirvana helmet as well? It's got better mods, refines better and has lower requirements than the Warsoul of Earth. Even if it costs a lot more, it's still the #1 endgame choice.

Um ok, sure? Both set get the same set bonus.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    About the same really. Lunar recast gives more def and hp while TT gives 4% reduction. The def stats difference get boost by buffs while the 4% reduction stays constant. If money is not a problem, TT is easier since you can just chip the gold mats. Lunar you'll have to either search and buy the ess and chip the gold mats. Or you have one day left to farm it during 2x drops. I got lunar plate and legs for BM.
    Elemental Resistance +4% - 20%
    Not reduction, it increases elemental ress BY 4% Which, at end game lvls, is not that much concidering diminishing returns
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • RedSurf - Lost City
    RedSurf - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks everyone for the advice :)
  • Nerruse - Lost City
    Nerruse - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sin can use 2 piece of nirvana: helmet + pants. This way u stay 5aps and get 5 atk lvl as a bonus. U should count the bonus but I think if 4% def applies to your whole equip that at higher refines it is better.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Just to clarify, the TT isn't a 4% reduction of damage, it's a 4% increase to your current resists.

i.e. go for the TT if you enjoy 4 socketing gear and spending 200+ xfer stones keeping it that way at second cast, also if you have high resists already.

Lunar is if you want the "heavenly" look and prefer pure HP over vit bonus/base resist over % increases