Dragon Points Item Source?

Yindra - Sanctuary
Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well, the table on the website lists a particular monster for each item --- most of which I have never seen, or don't like (fishes and birds).

Does this mean only the items obtained from these monsters give Dragon Points? What about existing stacks, which are most likely from several different monsters?

Is there a level restriction? I.e. if I want to give a pet to another character (I'm a veno, I can't waste my pet slots on all-class pets), can *I* collect the items, pass them to the character, and have him sell them off?
Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
Post edited by Yindra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• dezz85
    dezz85 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/ for finding specific mobs you want.

The rewards from DQ points are also non-tradeable.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    doesn't seem to matter where you get the DQ items, so long as they're the right ones, and the sources listed on the webpage appear to be only random examples. i can't recall ever killing any venomous crimsontail kings for the dew orbs i've vendored, and the element fragments i NPC'd certainly didn't come from any insidious towerling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.