Sangodoc / Wiki fanatics.

Options
NightRage - Raging Tide
NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Is there a forum where we can discuss things about the wiki? I couldn't really find anything, and I wanted to make a post regarding the Winged Shell buff for archers, and how the icon needs to be uploaded so I can add it on the buff page.
Post edited by NightRage - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Technically this forum should cover it; a database for information related to Perfect World qualifies for 'anything Perfect World related,' just as the General Discussion was intended for.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can get any status icon from this image:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1178264/iconlist_state.png

And upload it to the wiki.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I did that and it looks like **** :(

Can someone that doesn't absolutely blow at image stuff please upload it? b:thanks
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can get any status icon from this image:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1178264/iconlist_state.png

And upload it to the wiki.
    And to add onto that Each icon nicely cropped out
    I did that and it looks like **** :(

Can someone that doesn't absolutely blow at image stuff please upload it? b:thanks

See above
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks Deora
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have the full list of status icons, it was just a pain to manually crop them all out (and work was keeping me incredibly busy last week, 6 day work week b:tired).

Now I just need to sort through Deora's collection (thanks Deora!) and add the remaining ones to the wiki.

If you need to contact me in the future, just post a message on my talk page on the wiki (please follow the directions there), since I check that more often than I do the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • nhake
    nhake Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    I have the full list of status icons, it was just a pain to manually crop them all out (and work was keeping me incredibly busy last week, 6 day work week b:tired).

Now I just need to sort through Deora's collection (thanks Deora!) and add the remaining ones to the wiki.

If you need to contact me in the future, just post a message on my talk page on the wiki (please follow the directions there), since I check that more often than I do the forums.

Why is it that the assassin is the only physical damage class to show a girl and the psychic is the only elemental damage class to show a guy on the main page? That's always bugged me b:shutup
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nhake wrote: »
    Why is it that the assassin is the only physical damage class to show a girl and the psychic is the only elemental damage class to show a guy on the main page? That's always bugged me b:shutup

because female assassins look so much hotter and better and the male psychic in the picture thinks he is a femaleb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle