Endgame Build

Options
_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Venomancer
This is what I'm aiming for with my gear
Any suggestions? Any suggestions for cheaper headgear?

The magic attack seems kind of low, but I love the hp the build has. Also an average cost would be nice xD

Comments + Suggestions welcome!

Thanks

EDIT: I already have the boots, sleeves, cape. Rest I am hoping to get rather easily.
TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well i cant really tell you how much the gear is gonna cost, but i would say that going full garnets would be better, instead of citrines. you'll have less hp, but consideribly better p def.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c173917b51527919 12k p def buffed in fox vs 8k. (13k def if your sage)

also i think it would be pretty hard to get that headgear, so your cheapest bet (if your looking for p def adds on headgear) would be to search the AH for lvl 80 3* headgear with those adds, or try your hand at making oht headgear with similar adds.
    >.<
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    unless your already have the OHT helmet, get a champ scroll, they so cheap now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The coin that you could save on from the necklace could be applied to an upgraded Sky Demon's Pearl which would also increase your occasional melee dps.

The Archangel's Sleeves are way over priced for what they deliver. I made them for myself but only used them as a mat for Sacred Legate Bracers. I'd look at OHT or pimped out Sleeves of Sea Captain (which I still swap into use).

Haven't really looked into costs, but the TT90 armors seem comparable if you sink the same coin into them (ie: better imbues/ refines with coin saved), and they remain trade-able. TT99 just seems like a way point to Nirvana to me. However I do note that your weapon choice favors PvP, so maybe this doesn't apply.

Consider Legendary gears? Because of BH's they're so much cheaper. They have rare adds and the lack of def/ hp can be made up with the coin saved towards better refines/ imbues.

Swap equips are also something to consider since your survivability is overkill for 99% of PvE and you could kill much faster with other gears.

-ps, I agree with the helmet thing above. The Warsoul of Heaven is hella nice and way cheap for what it is. -and what's up with that tome?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think there was a guy selling Holy Helm a week ago. Not sure if he sold it yet. But yea, might as well be like everyone else nowadays and get a Champion Scroll Helm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok, I am going to list all my suggestions:

1. Helm: That thing you put is really nice, but it cost like 200m coins. In my opinion you should get an oht helmet with useful stats such physical def +94. Mine for example is a 3 star oht helm with physical def +94(2), +5 vitality. Physical def is really nice for AA.

2. HH99 set: HH99 has many useless stats (evasion +126, mp 190, dexterity +9). If you don't get 4 pieces of HH99 you will miss the +15 vitality bonus, which could compesate for the other bad stats. Maybe you could get 2 pieces only if you want the -3% channel bonus, and those 2 pieces of hh99 would be wristguards and boots. Those boots you put there are so expensive, not worth imo.

Your endgame build is not really endgame. Endgame is something like full nirvana. However, I see that you want a good build for high level that will not take billions of coins or months of farming, just somthing simple and good. Having said that, here is my suggestion:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6369d9faf6353c27

Almost every piece gives some physical resistance and it's not very expensive. If you know how, refining to +6 with tishas and tienkangs is very easy and will save you a lot of money.

Hope it helped a bit.

Edit: So you alrady have the boots xD Then just get hh99 sleeves only imo, and the other gear I put on calculator.