• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Im English and have no clue what you are saying either b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    DarkFury fails at math like he fails in TW. -1 land lost +1 land won equals net gain of zero for the week. Go back to school bro.b:bye

And if you say that we gained all our lands on ganks then what are you guys doing now? Hypocrite much? That is all.

Anyways to answer people's concern if we mind gaining 0 lands a week. Enrage doesnt TW for mirages LOL. They TW for teh fun like you all should be doing without concerning about who owns what land. If you guys win, cool hats off, you earned bragging rights for the week. But if you lost, you lost, try again next week, no need to parade around thinking you did everyone a favor because enrage no showed something. And if you're happy because you won a no show TW, then you really need help. That means you were the less challenging fight so we went with the funner faction to defend.

We dont really care about losing 150 mirages (extra 20k per person?). TW is no longer a money making event, its just a game like a Call of Duty scrimmage when you only win bragging rights and records when you win.

Yeah why don't you learn to read and comprehend what youre reading, my math is excellent. In last the couple of weeks Enrage has given up land...just look at the map, if you can read. I said you benefited from ganking, not that land was gotten only because of it. Nor did I label it right or wrong, it is what it is, and seem's to be a fact of life for land owning guilds...as I said get used to it. As soon as a few more guilds understand the way to bid correctly, youre going to see tough ganks. You can end up with more than 3 guilds attacking at once based on how many lands are owned currently ( unless they changed that too). These were my points about ganking

Make sure you study English in school so you can improve your reading comprehension and not make such lame statements!

You are really ridiculous and one of the people who feels obliged to attack everyone who says anything you don't like in these forums. After posting a couple of weeks ago you didn't know if I TW'd. I pm'd you right after killing you a few times (although I'm not sure if you can read so maybe you missed it). Since I'm fail in TW, I hate to think what you are!
    How miserable of a person are you that you can't keep comments about the game and not about the person? This is what people who have nothing intelligent to say do, insult people----> now that really is fail. My comments were general in prior posts, bah... I just stooped to your level... so be it. Don't come to a battle of wits unarmed next time.

Winning or losing is not so important, it's about having fun, this is just a game, that's why we play it. TW is of course, only about the challenge since there is basically no coin involved anymore, that's been obvious for quite a while now since the system was changed.

Oh who started this thread bragging about winning in 9 min.......why don't you explain all your points to them?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dark killing Ehmi with multiple other people doesn't count just an FYI.
    I can safely say that you cannot kill him.

And yes..you are fail in TW..
    edited October 2010
    Dark killing Ehmi with multiple other people doesn't count just an FYI.
    I can safely say that you cannot kill him.

And yes..you are fail in TW..

Please read the above post because it is all relevant to you as well! LMAO as if I care what you think! You are the prime example of the forum troller who has nothing intelligent to add to any discussion and therefore the best you can do is insult ppl. How would you know what did or didn't happen? Quick to insult - Fail as a person. So far that's 3 of the trollers that only insult with no intelligent comment...hmmm....
  • Kashin - Heavens Tear
    Kashin - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please read the above post because it is all relevant to you as well! LMAO as if I care what you think! You are the prime example of the forum troller who has nothing intelligent to add to any discussion and therefore the best you can do is insult ppl. How would you know what did or didn't happen? Quick to insult - Fail as a person. So far that's 3 of the trollers that only insult with no intelligent comment...hmmm....

You actually spend the time to pm a stranger when you gank a kill in tw? b:chuckle I think that's all I need to know... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Um..because I know for a fact that you can't kill him alone? It's just common sense..
    If you didn't care about what I thought, you wouldn't be posting here..
    Uh..no I don't troll. I actually do provide answers to questions people have regarding Enrage where necessary, and correct any false information provided by people.

You called me fail as a person..isn't that an insult as well?

I insulted you because I can. You are one of the weaker Radiance BM's and I seriously don't know why you are even rostered. Good quality Radiance BM's - Beuhar_fr, CrimsonX, IXiangHual. Go ask them on how to be a good, effective BM in TW and perhaps you will improve your overall level of skill in TW.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Mortal: Kicking **** since 1969

On-topic (Sorta, lol): I have acquired leadership for a month or two once more. Expect some smexy fights Enrage. Well, w/ my time.. I might not have full capabilities that I once had, but we shall see!

As for the bashing in this thread: No need to bash eachother, lets all make some love and call it a night? b:dirtyb:bye

Mortal Recruiting Lvl 70+; Weekly TW/Events/PK/WB/FF/TT/FB; Join our family!
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Butthurt post...

I guess someone still butthurt. I was stunning/aoeing some rad wizzies. When you ran from hiding behind your wizzies and started aoeing me with no other Enrage around me. LOL

PS. You never got the kill btw. And if you TW for a personal vendetta against another BM instead of helping your faction, then I feel sorry for Radiance. I'm just saying if you are going to flame a faction, back it up with your TW prowess, I have never said anything bad about Radiance because I respect them.

But anyways its starting to turn into an a "who has bigger epeen?" post so i'll stop posting at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I guess someone still butthurt. I was stunning/aoeing some rad wizzies. When you ran from hiding behind your wizzies and started aoeing me with no other Enrage around me. LOL

PS. You never got the kill btw. And if you TW for a personal vendetta against another BM instead of helping your faction, then I feel sorry for Radiance. I'm just saying if you are going to flame a faction, back it up with your TW prowess, I have never said anything bad about Radiance because I respect them.

But anyways its starting to turn into an a "who has bigger epeen?" post so i'll stop posting at that.

Touch my e-peen and watch it grow b:dirty
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    LOL Ehmi

LF 1 Radiance person to defend Dark in his posts. Please..someone prove to me that Dark isn't as bad as he makes himself out to be.
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    his obviously way better cuz he has 400~ (lololol) kills and we have zero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    There is no need for anyone to defend me here, (and please don't). I think you guys MAY be smart enough to know what a BM's role in TW is, so number of kills is pretty irrelevant.

No Ehmi I don't go in with a vendetta at all, you were just there right time right place, and were attacked for a reason. I thought it was pretty funny, timing and all, to keep running into to you, since you didn't think I TW'd.- the pm was strictly because of your post that week.

Like I said weak of mind and nothing intelligent to add, all you trolls can do is insult someone who doesn't care what you think. LMAO ..... Don't waste your time. I'm not wasting anymore on you, so boring.......

Look forward to the map continuously getting more colorful.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Crying
    Crying back

Who cares who killed who, and who can't kill whoever in a tw? TW is a team effort not an individual. Bm are about crowd control not upping their kill counts and getting off over it. And it's been a while since i've been in a tw, but why would a bm go after another bm with no other targets around? Wouldn't you just stun him/her then move onto crowd control where it's needed and let the wizzies mop up the bm?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    We did add things for you to think about. You're just too ignorant to notice it, or you avoided it completely. Once again, if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting here. I was nice enough to give you 3 quality BM names so you could learn from them, but you don't take it as an advantage, instead you think I'm insulting you in that sentence. just lol.
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Touch my e-peen and watch it grow b:dirty

b:cry the horror

just stop all the bs, and enjoy the TW's, that 2 hour defend vs enrage last week was the most fun TW i've been in and i thank you for that fun TW ^^

isn't this thread bout drakon vs enrage btw? b:avoid

btw ehmi, i also kept running into you in TW, you hurt b:shocked
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yeah why don't you learn to read and comprehend what youre reading, my math is excellent. In last the couple of weeks Enrage has given up land...just look at the map, if you can read. I said you benefited from ganking, not that land was gotten only because of it. Nor did I label it right or wrong, it is what it is, and seem's to be a fact of life for land owning guilds...as I said get used to it. As soon as a few more guilds understand the way to bid correctly, youre going to see tough ganks. You can end up with more than 3 guilds attacking at once based on how many lands are owned currently ( unless they changed that too). These were my points about ganking

Make sure you study English in school so you can improve your reading comprehension and not make such lame statements!

You are really ridiculous and one of the people who feels obliged to attack everyone who says anything you don't like in these forums. After posting a couple of weeks ago you didn't know if I TW'd. I pm'd you right after killing you a few times (although I'm not sure if you can read so maybe you missed it). Since I'm fail in TW, I hate to think what you are!
    How miserable of a person are you that you can't keep comments about the game and not about the person? This is what people who have nothing intelligent to say do, insult people----> now that really is fail. My comments were general in prior posts, bah... I just stooped to your level... so be it. Don't come to a battle of wits unarmed next time.

Winning or losing is not so important, it's about having fun, this is just a game, that's why we play it. TW is of course, only about the challenge since there is basically no coin involved anymore, that's been obvious for quite a while now since the system was changed.

Oh who started this thread bragging about winning in 9 min.......why don't you explain all your points to them?
    Considering you failed to catch who the real troll in this thread is, I'd say this post is BS. You don't even know what a troll is. Let me give you a hint: A troll is not just anyone who posts against you and calls you fail.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There is no need for anyone to defend me here, (and please don't). I think you guys MAY be smart enough to know what a BM's role in TW is, so number of kills is pretty irrelevant.

No Ehmi I don't go in with a vendetta at all, you were just there right time right place, and were attacked for a reason. I thought it was pretty funny, timing and all, to keep running into to you, since you didn't think I TW'd.- the pm was strictly because of your post that week.

Like I said weak of mind and nothing intelligent to add, all you trolls can do is insult someone who doesn't care what you think. LMAO ..... Don't waste your time. I'm not wasting anymore on you, so boring.......

Look forward to the map continuously getting more colorful.

please don't discuss other games on these forums.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LXianghual - Heavens Tear
    LXianghual - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I insulted you because I can. You are one of the weaker Radiance BM's and I seriously don't know why you are even rostered. Good quality Radiance BM's - Beuhar_fr, CrimsonX, IXiangHual. Go ask them on how to be a good, effective BM in TW and perhaps you will improve your overall level of skill in TW.

Someone called? o.o

Seriously though, I'm a newbie at TW. Thanks for the compliment though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Someone called? o.o

zzzzz but your gear is awesome zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*dies*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    zzzzz but your gear is awesome zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*dies*

Pretty much sums up PWI right there. The game where gear makes you good, and skill is a non-factor.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hmm, looks like a cash shopper is jealous that other people have better stuff than they do.

DUTY's Accomplishments:
    Purchased 500 items from the cash shop. :check:
    Sell 25 gold in the auction house. :check:

Buy 25 gold in the auction house. :NO:

what this means: RockyK has sold more gold than he has bought, which means buying stuff from the cash shop with real money. in addition not only has he sold more gold than he bought, but also bought over 500 items from the cash shop, which would require $100 in cash shopping at the very least unless he REALLY REALLY like fireworks. while i have put in real money myself, and have no problems with myself or others doing it, i do have a problem with hypocrisy, don't be jealous dude, just charge some more money, your good at it, you've gotten awards for it.

lmfao, k I was kinda late replying on this but thats just an awesome find.

This really does mean that he's cash shopped a lot more than quite a few of Enrages first 80.

Duty, you say some dumb stuff and really don't seem to have any idea about Heavens Tear and its make up these days.

Edit: Having said that, I find it quite offensive to see people constantly bashing on Duty for his spelling and use of the written word (not the content, thats his own fault). He's had it in his signature for quite a while that he has Asperger's syndrome, and mocking someone for a disability that they have no control over is pretty bad in my opinion.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have a cousin with Asperger's.Its a form of autism that causes the individual to live in his own little world. People with the disability tend to stay away from people other then parents and maybe one or two others.As far as speech,they dont have so much a problem with spelling or grammer as they do meaning.People with as seem to lack a sense of humor i guess would be the best way to put it.They tend to not understand sarcasm and what not.My family and i have gone to multiple gatherings teaching how to handle my cousin and it aloud us to meet many children and adults with as. Ive never heard of any having issues with grammer being portrayed throught text or writing.They do however have issues speaking but so do def people.

With that being said,i cant say he does have the disibility or doesnt but i highly doubt it.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Someone called? o.o

You might be a newbie at TW, but you seem to adapt well to it. Learning on the fly is always a plus, and seems you are doing well.
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have a cousin with Asperger's.Its a form of autism that causes the individual to live in his own little world. People with the disability tend to stay away from people other then parents and maybe one or two others.As far as speech,they dont have so much a problem with spelling or grammer as they do meaning.People with as seem to lack a sense of humor i guess would be the best way to put it.They tend to not understand sarcasm and what not.My family and i have gone to multiple gatherings teaching how to handle my cousin and it aloud us to meet many children and adults with as. Ive never heard of any having issues with grammer being portrayed throught text or writing.They do however have issues speaking but so do def people.

With that being said,i cant say he does have the disibility or doesnt but i highly doubt it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
    Asperger syndrome or Asperger's syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

Asperger syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy.[3]

Maybe he randomly face rolls the keyboard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers

Maybe he randomly face rolls the keyboard?

Maybe u should stop post all together due to if u read more in detail u see that can surfer from spell and read problems too.

And yes i don't spend money on Game for charms and the other 5 chars i play on too u try running them all at one's.

I don't just TW here i TW on other sever too i dont have time to grand for a charm.

So a least i can say i have not spent like $10,000+ on one char i spent so far on this game if u really want to no 350 pounds over about 2 year's off playing.b:surrender
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You might be a newbie at TW, but you seem to adapt well to it. Learning on the fly is always a plus, and seems you are doing well.

^^ This

Been lucky enough to be squadded with Ash a number of times, pro bm.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I always thought that the asperger people we're highly intelligent. But i guess duty proofs otherwise.

I knew someone with asperger who did her master degree in physics or mathematics or something like that. Anyways, from what i've read about asperger is that they are usually exceptional at spelling and grammar (no joke).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited October 2010
    exactly shifong.Ive seen the same thing.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Maybe u should stop post all together due to if u read more in detail u see that can surfer from spell and read problems too.

I know this is going to sound condescending, but have you tried using the spell check in any document program to spell check your stuff? It would stop people from making fun of you, for one. >_>;; You know, stop feeding the trolls. It would only take a few extra moments to copy and paste it. Hard to believe, but I'm not trying to be a pain. Really offering advice here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    lol spell check was my best friend in highschool.I cant spell worth a dam
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.