[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
Post edited by MsEvilness - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    still seems to be plenty of normal player questions between the flame threads. a vocal minority does not represent the whole community it seems who just want to come on get some help and go back to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    give it time till it becomes "chaotic" around here....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Eh, those people making all the dumb threads are just a bunch of middle school kids looking for attention. Let them run around unsupervised for one afternoon, and look what happens to the forums. Christ
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dont jinx it please b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not until one of those posters does a "Last Measure" or something on this section too.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But on other hand this forum needs a mod, so many answers on so many frequent questions and lotts of good guides lay to waste cause no one gives a damn b:sad
    b:dirty
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But on other hand this forum needs a mod, so many answers on so many frequent questions and lotts of good guides lay to waste cause no one gives a damn b:sad

I agree. If I see another "I'm a cleric, should I go demon or sage?" thread on these forums I might scream b:cry
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree. If I see another "I'm a cleric, should I go demon or sage?" thread on these forums I might scream b:cry

Hey, should i go demon or sage? I'm a cleric. pls help, tnx. b:avoid b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Qinnlenlea - Archosaur
    Qinnlenlea - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You've gotta be kidding....

Is the self rightous uberism so bad that we forget that that at one point not long ago a noob was started on the side of the screen your looking at? C'mon people cut others some slack. Just because it is the same question answered over an over an over an over doesn't mean that it's your absolute right to belittle others. Help in the form of a answered question no matter how dumb it seems makes for a better moment later on.
    An YES there are people under the age of 18 here. There is no rule(that I've seen anyway) that forces an age cap. These may be your cousins, nephews, nieces, etc. Why not be nice as if they might know you in real life? For the fact is they probubly do and would take a dim view of how you act toward others. Besides as the saying goes, 'No deed goes unturned.....'
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    All we sayin is that there are great posts that should be sticky
    b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yeah like mine and ^ yours.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Mse stop trolling. b:chuckleb:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You've gotta be kidding....

Is the self rightous uberism so bad that we forget that that at one point not long ago a noob was started on the side of the screen your looking at? C'mon people cut others some slack. Just because it is the same question answered over an over an over an over doesn't mean that it's your absolute right to belittle others. Help in the form of a answered question no matter how dumb it seems makes for a better moment later on.
    An YES there are people under the age of 18 here. There is no rule(that I've seen anyway) that forces an age cap. These may be your cousins, nephews, nieces, etc. Why not be nice as if they might know you in real life? For the fact is they probubly do and would take a dim view of how you act toward others. Besides as the saying goes, 'No deed goes unturned.....'

I will gladly offer help or guidance to those that need it. But if the answer has been hotly debated in 8 other threads, why would making a new one benefit the new player more than just researching? I'd much rather develop my own opinion on an idea before listening to others.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    asmo get out of the cleric forums and go back to trolling other forums xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I am seeing new high lv nub clerics kill it tho....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan