Territory Wars

Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
Regarding the reason TW has stopped on this server.

Reward is crappy, it was implemented too late in the state of the game where now the dominant factions can take over lands they dont even want. It might have been a different story if the reward was crappy at the start of the server, who knows. No one wants to bid on lands because even if they do, faction B can overwrite their bid and faction A wont even get their money back.

ANYWAYS.. Suggestion below

This was suggested somewhere earlier but i dont think it was in this section:

Implement some random Wraith Attack to attack random faction lands once a day or so (not all lands, just 1 or 2). That way it would keep open lands on the map for more TWs (since you could only defend the land if you had a lot of people online at that random time.)

+ it would bring back pve TWs which Ive always wanted to attend.
Post edited by Sun_Burn - Lost City on

Comments

• GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Regarding the situation in Dreamweaver, I`ll agree with this one.
  • vuce
    vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nice suggestion, it would even the playingfield a little and I love the idea of a PvE TW especially in the PvE servers.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The sad thing is though, that even IF there was a change to the "new" TW system, it might be to little to late...and I am thinking of LC on this one.

There are still some servers that have a ton of TW's but in this case Sun, we both know that TW is dead on LC...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    The sad thing is though, that even IF there was a change to the "new" TW system, it might be to little to late...and I am thinking of LC on this one.

There are still some servers that have a ton of TW's but in this case Sun, we both know that TW is dead on LC...

very true, it most likely is too late, server population status is an all time low, and I doubt those who have quit will ever come back.
  • Scarlettie - Sanctuary
    Scarlettie - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    very true, it most likely is too late, server population status is an all time low, and I doubt those who have quit will ever come back.

I dunno about that, I know about 8 people from my old server that have come to PWI to play. I think more will come back, PW is still massively popular.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dunno about that, I know about 8 people from my old server that have come to PWI to play. I think more will come back, PW is still massively popular.

of course they come back, lots of people quit and come back after a while

this game is awesome, but what the ..call it administration.. does with it makes people angry/sad/wanna leave

idk.. pve tw seems kinda boring compared to a 80vs80 player war
    maybe its because im relatively new to the massive tws

is Lost City TW really that bad?

Dreamweaver: Calamity still has ~4 TWs a week, a 3way gank day and a single tw day lately
    loads of people online for TW, well at least in Calamity and Equinox...
    i like potato
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The game will keep on rolling. TW changes won't sink an entire game platform lol. Stop overreacting you conspirists. It will cause a lot of end game players to quit though. And end game players make up most of cash shopping in my opinion. So they will probably lose money...

...and if they lose money, they will fix it. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    idk.. pve tw seems kinda boring compared to a 80vs80 player war
    maybe its because im relatively new to the massive tws

is Lost City TW really that bad?

Dreamweaver: Calamity still has ~4 TWs a week, a 3way gank day and a single tw day lately
    loads of people online for TW, well at least in Calamity and Equinox...

well after the pve wars youd see the lower lvl factions attacking those lands the following week.

and yea LC tw is dead, in my eyes mostly because everyone that has OP gears pretty much all flocked to 1 faction then complain when tw's are boring. + the the only people who would have a chance to beat them are in like 5 different factions. If rogaine/click merged TW's might be a tad more interesting, but i doubt it.